Discussion Parallelism between POTCO and TLOPO

Bort Greasegorb

Pirate Lord
Ever had Deja Vu of a moment you had in the original Pirates of the Caribbean Online in The Legend of Pirates Online? Quite frequently, I find myself experiencing things, whether fortunate or misfortunate, that had happened to me in the original POTCO. Here are a few examples:
In Pirates Online, I found my bright red sack vest early into level 50 while sieging the enemies in the gold room to level my grenade. Then, in TLOPO, at level 46, I just so happened to get the same vest from the same looting spot from the same enemy using the same weapon:
screenshot_2013-03-22_18-37-08.jpg screenshot_2017-01-21_00-40-35.jpg
Another instance was my first day in Dark Archive in POTCO at level 46. I had hopped on a loot run which ported early with a loot skull chest only to get my second Silver Freeze from it. Cut to TLOPO at level 49, I'm on a loot run (albeit AFK getting a bite to eat) and a skull chest drops. Guess what's in it?
screenshot_2013-02-08_19-32-35.jpg screenshot_2017-02-06_14-15-55.jpg
Another instance was on my alt, Borf Snortcob. One little-known fact about him is that most of the time I play as him, my brother and I film his adventures with silly commentary. Way back in 2013, we tried to film Kingshead looting. Eventually, after many tribulations, we caught a live famed find on camera: a Sacred Pistol! About four years later, we still keep up the recording with Borf. Once again reaching the right level, we try to loot Kingshead again. After a seemingly dry session, Bort finds another divine intervention in the form of a different sacred weapon, this one being a Sacred Cutlass!
screenshot_2013-04-28_15-49-55.jpg screenshot_2017-02-11_16-21-05.jpg
As a bonus, here's a Deja Vu moment between TLOPO and TLOPO: Way back at level 23 on Bort, I decided to level my gun in the Catacombs. On the way there through the Lava Gorge, I stumbled upon a bright blue sack vest, one of the three sacks I never found in POTCO! Later, on Borf on the same night as the Sacred Cutlass, I reached level 20 and grinded nonstop until I found a worthy bright. I just so happen to reach level 23 in the Catacombs and find another bright blue sack vest. Two pirates, two bright blue sack vests at level 23 on Padres.
screenshot_2016-12-19_15-35-56.jpg screenshot_2017-02-12_00-24-12.jpg
What encounters have you had like this? As this is in the general thread, it doesn't have to involve loot; it could involve an sailing adventure, a quest mishap or anything of the like. Feel free to share!

My biggest parallelism moment was when I hit the Play button. 11/10 memories... exact same as POTCO. Just kidding, I think my moment was when I hit level 10 in fishing and knowing I would never level it again, same thought process as POTCO as I do now. Good times :)

Back