Idea Parrots & Seagulls

I would like seagulls & parrots flying around the islands (similarly to the ravens on Raven's Cove)

• Total voters

Captain Jack Truesilver

Notorious Pirate
I've made suggestions in the past to, at some point in the future, have pets - particularly shoulder pets such as parrots, monkeys, seagulls, ravens, etc. While I still hope for that to happen one day, I have another suggestion, for the meantime, that I feel might be easier to implement (although I say that having no experience or interest in computer coding).

Perhaps, on many of the islands, we could have parrots and seagulls flying around, similar to the ravens on Raven's Cove, if for no other reason than to provide many of the islands with a little more liveliness and exotic wonder, and to make it really seem more like the Caribbean. As far as I understand it, the same program for the ravens could be used, and the only modifications would really be the colors of the birds and the sound effects...I don't know, would that be fairly easy to do? Does anyone like the idea, for that matter?

i like this idea, what about getting like a parrot that follows you around or something like that. maybe a monkey like jack too? just a thought

i like this idea, what about getting like a parrot that follows you around or something like that. maybe a monkey like jack too? just a thought
I've made suggestions in the past to, at some point in the future, have pets - particularly shoulder pets such as parrots, monkeys, seagulls, ravens, etc. While I still hope for that to happen one day, I have another suggestion, for the meantime, that I feel might be easier to implement (although I say that having no experience or interest in computer coding).

Perhaps, on many of the islands, we could have parrots and seagulls flying around, similar to the ravens on Raven's Cove, if for no other reason than to provide many of the islands with a little more liveliness and exotic wonder, and to make it really seem more like the Caribbean. As far as I understand it, the same program for the ravens could be used, and the only modifications would really be the colors of the birds and the sound effects...I don't know, would that be fairly easy to do? Does anyone like the idea, for that matter?
I did mention that here, and I know that I, and others on the forums, have made threads about that topic specifically in the past. But that might be a bit more difficult to integrate, especially when the question of where they are going to be bought and sold is considered.

I figured that suggestion this would be our first step in that direction, if not for the aesthetic and entertaining reasons alone.
currently there's a test seagull on port royal near the governor's mansion.
:bounce:Just on the test servers, or is it visible to everyone (as in, can I go see it if I wanted to)?

Back