Question Pirate Blade

Sawyer_

Buccaneer
In order to acquire the Pirate Blade do I need to first complete the Fine Cutlass Upgrade quest ?

Ahoy @Sawyer_,

No, the only pre-requisite to obtaining the Pirate Blade is completing the quest obtained at Level 20 Sword called "Pirate Blade Upgrade: Spanish Smithing". Upon completing this quest, you will be rewarded with the now Famed pirate blade, found here.

The Fine Cutlass Upgrade quest is different in its entirety, and will instead reward you upon completion with the Fine Cutlass, which is a direct downgrade to the Pirate Blade.

Fair Winds,
Misha

Ahoy @Sawyer_,

No, the only pre-requisite to obtaining the Pirate Blade is completing the quest obtained at Level 20 Sword called "Pirate Blade Upgrade: Spanish Smithing". Upon completing this quest, you will be rewarded with the now Famed pirate blade, found here.

The Fine Cutlass Upgrade quest is different in its entirety, and will instead reward you upon completion with the Fine Cutlass, which is a direct downgrade to the Pirate Blade.

Fair Winds,
Misha
So if I do not have that quest did I mess up somewhere? I cannot find that quest in my inventory. I am wondering if I already completed it and did away with the sword? Is there a way to do the quest once again ?

If you currently do not have the quest in your quest log, I would very much recommend visiting one of the Quest Reward Vendors available in blacksmith shops to see if they have it in their inventories. If you still do not have the quest post-completion or in your log, I would then recommend contacting support and have them follow up with you.

Back