Suggestion Pirate plastic surgery? (lol)

queenisabella

Sea Legs
I joined TLOPO in September, and I was so excited to get back into the game that I completely rushed creating Queen Isabella LOL
She's way too tall, her complexion is too pale, and her face structure is all wrong (whoops!)

So I was thinking... what if pirates could get a makeover??

My idea is that you could only change the physical appearance of your pirate just ONE time in game, and it would cost a pretty hefty price; (like maybe 100k gold or even MORE!) I was thinking that there could be some type of NPC for this at the hair salon, and you could recreate your pirate there.

What do y'all think? 🤔

edit: im still kinda new to forums, so im just realizing that maybe this post should've gone under suggestions and idea, sorry! 😬

Last edited:
Yes please! I messed up on my main pirate Bc of the same reasons, wanting to get back in game but now she has all these awesome clothes, so I can’t make a new one . I think they should add more facial sliders, so we can get more detail. I love when character creations are super detailed, it would be nice if we could get as many sliders as these, we would have so many diverse pirates and no two would look exactly alike.

Back