Pirate Potion Commotion (02/02/13)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
Valentine’s Day approaches and while more than a few Pirates have wished for a love potion in February,​
we have a savvier means to prove yer mastery of magical mixtures:​
The Potion Commotion Challenge
This Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (February 2 – 4), we’ll tally the top 10 Pirates who successfully brew the most potions on each day of the three-day event!​
MARK YE WELL:
ONLY potions that require Potion Level 7 or higher count toward this competition.
* Each potion’s Level requirement is listed when you pass your cursor over a potion's name.​
potion-level.jpg
The 30 winners will each receive a treasure reward of 10,000 gold coins, as well as a complimentary flask of Fabiola’s Flatulent Fizz, brewed by famous Fabiola herself!​
fabiola.jpg
NOTE: Prizes will be awarded through e-mail.​
A Pirate may win only once during the three day challenge. So if you’re one of the Top 10 potion makers​
on Saturday, you're not eligible to win again on Sunday or Monday.​
Using glitches or cheating of any kind will disqualify you from the entire Competition.
What: Potion Commotion Challenge​
When: Saturday, February 2 through Monday, February 4​
Where: Any Potion-Brewing Table​

These contests really annoy me. I mean, how gullible do they think we are? Even the smaller kids that have played can notice they're trying to fool us into thinking contests are an acceptable reason to sub, and content isnt needed. :mad:
I totally agree with you :D
These contests really annoy me. I mean, how gullible do they think we are? Even the smaller kids that have played can notice they're trying to fool us into thinking contests are an acceptable reason to sub, and content isnt needed. :mad:
I hope POTCO does not make another contest... if they do I am going to jump inside Padres Del Fuego volcano
like a boss :xbones:

Last edited by a moderator:
I truly don't know whether to laugh, or to cry, reading about this particular competition.

First of all, of all days, they've got to have Valentine's Day to give away Flatulent Fizz ... how ironic is that? But at the same time, it's so funny ... instead of being mushy with the senseless love spell quest, they go completely the opposite direction and make a joke of the Valentine's Day. :lol1:

Second of all, like most of us and several previous comments, brewing potions was the only activity that bored me to death (when I was trying to master my pirates). It was excruciating ... and even if I never participated in any competition, this one is an easy decision; it is an absolute - no way Jose for me.

BUT ... Good luck to you all who love brewing potions! ;)

Back