Idea Pirate Skins!

Would you like to see TLOPO devs add in a feature to change your skin/model?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ProtoGradius

Swashbuckler
I've always wondered if it was ever possible to change the model (skin) of your pirate. Whether it be through rare drops or events in-game, or through the pirate customization screen or through permanent potions!

I thought it might be a fun, interesting idea to add into the game as it progresses and make customizing pirate much more diverse and creative!

Possible Skin Suggestions:
-Davy Jones' crew members (Flotsam, Urchin, etc)
-Undead Pirates (Skeleton pirates, or Spectral pirates such as the ones on the undead ships)
-Royal Guards and EITC guards
-Native skins (Tribal/Aztec themed skins adorned with exotic jewelry, facepaint and headresses)

Please let me know what you other pirates think about the idea; Would you have more fun if you were able to make an Davy Jones themed crew, or perhaps run around Raven's cove as a menacing skeleton? I think that there is endless potential in the addition of new, unique skins for pirates!

The whole point is that we the pirates are the mortal protagonists, and England and the paranormal are the enemies. It wouldn't make much sense for our characters to become one of Jolly Roger's skeletons or a rage ghost, because then there'd be no point in fighting the enemies, as we're all alike at that point. It would especially contradict the Curse of the Muertos Moon and the Aztec gold that's utilized in PvP.

And why would you want to change your character entirely? You had your chance to design their look. That's who 'they' are. If you want to change that, just make another pirate.
:2 cents:

just an fyi (off-topc somewhat) That their is eitc and guard outfits in phase files

Back