PIRATES 5 SCREENPLAY LEAKED!

i cant wait for this to come out
i love ALL the pirate movies :)
i would be happy if they kept making them forever... as long as they come up with good
stories, pirate movies will always be good

Wow this movie sounds great! Can't wait! Honestly thought it seems like Disney is trying to squeeze the last bits of money out of the Pirates of the Caribbean series, so hopefully they won't rush it, and screw up this great series.

This sounds pretty interesting. I am hoping that it could be true, though, I had hoped for a little more.

IMO, this is something a fan made up, taking parts from the first four movies and meshing them into one movie. The fifth movie should pick up where the fourth left off, with Jack and Gibbs rescuing the Black Pearl. A new foe could be sailing the seas (Jolly Roger, or some other pirate who hates Jack's guts) as an antagonist for the duo.

I just read through that whole thing. I refuse to believe the "leaked plot" is real. Obviously some basic points might be legit, but overall it's filled with huge holes and inconsistencies. The fact that it states Barbosa being the 10th pirate lord when he was obviously one of the 9, and implicatrions that any of the main characters still possess Aztec gold would negate the entire plot of the first movie. Those are just 2 of the many points that stood out to me.

Opinions?

It sound's cool and it could be fake.
The original "plot" which started this whole thread in the first place is fictional (aka 'fake') and apparently, the work of a amateur writer.

I made a point to click on the ABOUT tab on the website the article was posted and here is what is stated within the second paragraph:
All of our articles are written by viewers like you and anyone can submit original articles. Telewatcher is powered by Triond, an online publishing service that enables creative individuals to publish almost any kind of content easily.
The "plot" was written by a user whom is a member to the site and on his profile page, this is what he states:
I am an aspiring writer who wishes to make a name in the writing community. I have written books, screenplays, songs lyricks and many other materials.

Back