Event  Pirates Forums 1st Anniversary "SHIP PARTY" Celebration!

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
PIRATES FORUMS PRESENTS:

PF 1st Anniversary Party.png

PF 1st Anniversary Agenda.png

HOSTED BY:
John Foulroberts, Basil Darkratte and Jade O'Hayes

• Provided that the Ship Customization has come, we will be having the party on a War Brig, otherwise we will be having it on a different ship
  • The main event will last only for 30 minutes up to an hour, so please be prompt
  • After the main event is over, there might be optional activities that will be held
  • Please come with your best attire and best attitude
  • Please be ready with your personal quote for the Pirates Forums
  • Please be ready to unleash your piratey spirit and have good time - Arrrgghh!

We look forward to having fun time with
ALL Pirates Forums Members,
so we hope to see you then!

Umm... I dont want to burst anyone's bubbles here, but they are suppose to have a boarding fix with the new update when it comes to Open. Which means... You cannot have an infinite # of pirates on one ship... :(

So, I'm gonna be hoping that the update isnt there yet, then we can see how many of us can fit on one ship!! :woot:

That's ok if we all can't fit on one vessel. We'll take more than one then! :D
It's not ideal, but a lot of this things on this plan can't be determined from now anyway, naturally because the Ship Customization and the Brigs are not even here. So we can only hope.

If we cannot all fit on one ship, as long as all the Captains are on the same crew, they can still speak to each other. Then we make our own "plan B" of each individual ship doing the parallel thing, and we can even do a fleet together, depending on the situation. Every ship takes its own screenshots. We can combine them later. If anybody would like to record, that would be great.

We are not going to make this event complicated this time. We do have a Master Plan, but we can be flexible according to what happens right then. And having fun is the most important thing!

There's a 50/50 chance I'll be able to go. I really want to go however the 22nd is my brothers birthday and I'll more than likely be busy celebrating it with him.

Sounds fun.... Though might not be able to go, my birthday is five days from the event. Def going to try, I'm extremely close to 100,000 screenshots :facepalm:

Back