Event  Pirates Forums 1st Anniversary "SHIP PARTY" Celebration!

This is gonna be awesome! There's about a 80% chance that I'll be there, as long as I'm not eating dinner at 6 PM here on the east coast. Anyways, I'll do my best to come ;)

REMINDER

Pirates Forums 1st Anniversary Ship Party Celebration is TODAY at 6 pm EST (5 pm Central, 3 pm PST)
https://piratesforums.co/threads/ge...-1st-anniversary-ship-party-celebration.5102/

Obviously the War Brig has not come to Live yet, so here are our programs:​

Activities on the beach:
  • We will meet at Padres del Fuego, in front of shipwright Balthazar Bollard, Bequermo ocean.
  • Our guest of honor hopefully would attend, and he would give a speech.
  • We will line up and do a coordinated flex emote.
  • After that, while still lining up, we will do a glare emote. We will be given a letter or word to say in the thought bubble by the hosts.
  • The entire event will be recorded, so please have follow the directions of the hosts in order to make this a successful event.
  • Then one of the hosts will launch a War Frigate, and all of us will teleport to him (or our friend who has an access to the ship). Ideally, it would be better if all of us could be accommodated in one ship.
  • In the case of limited capacity of the ship, the other hosts will launch their ships as well, and members can choose to go to any of the ships that is launched.
Activities on the ship (parallel for more than one ship):
  • Dance a jig
  • Then we will line up (more than one line if there are a lot of members attending) to do a coordinated zombie dance. Please wait on the marks given by the hosts.
  • After that, we will be saying our personal quote for Pirates Forums in the thought bubble. This part will be recorded so that each one of our saying will show up clearly, to be posted in this Forums later on after the event is over. Please prepare your best personal quote!
  • Closing speech.
  • The end of the main event.
Optional activities:
  • After the main event is over, it will be up to us to continue with free activities (do whatever you want on the ship or plunder). If we have more than one ship launched for the event, all ships will form a fleet (triangle). Then each pirate will take a cannon and fire fury balls. Please be ready with fury ammos and wait for the marks given by the Captain of each ship to start shooting.
  • We are all dismissed after the main event, or after the free activities.
Note:
If the Muertos Moon happens while we are having an activity, please refrain from killing each other. If we turn into the undead, let all of us stay undead. It will be cool to see a bunch of undeads doing activities 'together', instead of 'against each other'.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU ALL IN THIS EVENT AND HAVING FUN TOGETHER! :cool:

Thanks to all who came!!! :)
screenshot_2011-10-22_17-57-51.jpg
screenshot_2011-10-22_18-15-14.jpg
screenshot_2011-10-22_17-24-21.jpg
screenshot_2011-10-22_18-02-46.jpg
screenshot_2011-10-22_17-55-36.jpg
screenshot_2011-10-22_18-05-40.jpg
screenshot_2011-10-22_17-57-37.jpg
screenshot_2011-10-22_18-13-58.jpg

The Admins and Staff of Pirates Forums would like to say

Thank you 2.png

to everyone who attended the 1st Anniversary Celebration.
We had fun and are looking forward to another great year with you all.​
We could have not done this without a great teamwork from all of us.​

I am putting together a video, so it will be done when it's done! :D

Been super busy lately to play any game...Sorry i missed it and good job making such an event! Great work all admins and moderators keeping the forum spirit up and going:)

Back