Pirates Forums: Event Night

What and When would you like the event night?

• Yes, I will be there

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Goldeagle

Honorable Pirate
Its Back! the 2nd Annual Pirates Forums: Event Night has returned with some new events! Last Year's Event Night, was very disorganized, and I blame that on me. This year I am giving you a 3-4 month notice, and asking for some addionital help. I will also like to thank everyone who came last year, if it wasn't for you, there would be no Event Night. Also, this year we are letting YOU choose the events, so here are some possible events.
Ship Races
PvP and SvS
Foot Races
Swimming Races
Meet and Greet
Looting
Hide and Seek
Bar Fight
Blackjack and Tortuga Hold 'Em
Savenger Hunt

Also this year you can bring your friends! You may bring as many friends as you want! The events that were doing depend on YOU!

Jobs needed to make this event organized
  • Referee
(More jobs TBA)

Also Teams Have a maxium of five people per teams. Teams are Red and Blue, just like last year. Also if a team gets full I will create another team.

Team Red
Team Blue
  • Jack Goldeagle
Also please post what events you will like do when you sign up, also please state your pirate name and the team you will like to be on. Also please follow this thread so you can stay updated!
I will also like to thank the Forums Staff for making me an offical event planner, I am so glad and honered to have this great job.
I hope to see you all at the 2012 Winter/Spring Pirates Forums Event Night!

* Four people per team

This sounds like a pretty cool event, i may have plans, its 3-4 months so something might change but anyways, sign me up on the blue team please.

to make it even i'll be on the red team

This sounds like a pretty cool event, i may have plans, its 3-4 months so something might change but anyways, sign me up on the blue team please.

Red team, and either the 15 or 22 works for me :)

EDIT: activities wise.... i would def say meet and greet (of course) pvp/svs and bar fight

Red Team
  • Jason Fireskull
  • Serena Eclipse
Blue Team
  • Jack Goldeagle

Back