Event Pirates Forums - Summer Meet and Greet

What event do you want to do first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PFsummermg.png

If you've enjoyed the previous Meet and Greets, you're bound to like this one as well!​
From the creator that brought you the past 3 events, comes our 2012 Summer Meet and Greet!​
Ahoy all!!
Been looking forward to the next event? I hope so - because let's make this one the best one yet! It's been a year already since I've been doing these events, and as a result I've met a lot of great forum members. As always, we have fresh faces constantly on the forums, and I understand some may have never attended one of these events. If you have ever wanted to meet a specific forums member, chill out with the staff, or just hang out with people from the forums in general, get over here! Hence the name - this is a Meet and Greet - so feel free to introduce yourself, meet others, and most importantly - have fun!​
In addition to the meeting and greeting and all that fancy jazz, we'll be doing a selection of various activities. The activity with the highest number of votes - meaning favoritism - will go first during the event.​
You can suggest an activity too! I just have to approve it... ( muahaha... )
*I'll release final tallies and an official agenda the day before the event.
Please remember to "Watch" this thread so you know when I release updates!
I'm hosting this event in the same area as last year - but obviously you are wanting to know the other details, correct?​
(Yes John... obviously)
Who: The Pirates Forums community!
What: Meet and Greet
Where: Port Royal near the Royal Anchor
When: August 10th (Friday), at 6:00 PM Central Time.
Don't know your time zone? No worries - clicky here.
Server: Bequermo
Why: To meet your fellow mates!
Area is highlighted in red:​
PRmap.png
Be sure to invite your friends! I'm looking forward to seeing you all attend! :)
Past Meet and Greets:
1st Annual Meet and Greet - July 2011
- Gallery of Screenshots
Winter Meet and Greet - December 2011
- Gallery of Screenshots
Spring Meet and Greet - April 2012
- Gallery of Screenshots

What about a Fall Meet and Greet?

I haven't downloaded Potco on my laptop yet but I'd consider it to come to the event.
I tend to only host events when I have some off-time or vacation - summer vacation, winter break, spring break, etc. These periods of time also yield the biggest turnouts for events since almost everyone is off.

I have no idea..ill try to make it!
Awesome! I CAN make it! (notice how I didn't say try)
I'm all for the Dark Hart raid - but of course if we fight him no guns (as in firearms, biceps are allowed :p) would be great. :)

And for those of you who may be out of USA this is an excellent reference http://www.worldtimezone.com/ because it uses your current time and its waywaywaywaywaywayway easier to use then most time zone charts. :D
I agree, no firearms >.<. *flexes biceps*

Woo Cant wait! Last years was so fun!! Even when Captain Red sunk our ship!! I'll bring Pie!
homer.jpg

The only tough part for some people was getting into crews. a lot of people didnt realize they had to "crew up" and i saw people who had no crew to be in. Maybe some people should put a thought bubble over their heads that says something like "CREW LEADER, Whisper to join crew"

Back