Event Pirates Forums - Winter Meet and Greet

What would you like to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think I'll be doing anything else. I'm pretty sure I can come unless something more important (but what's more important than POTCO :cool:) comes up.
I don't care at all what we do, but it would be kind of fun to try the black pearl once or twice. (I haven't finished the quest yet... :eek:)

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

For loot sailing, since... well.. there would be no way that over 30 of us can fit on a ship... So! I need at least 2 other captains for sailing runs.
If you would like to volunteer to be a captain, fill out the form below.

I need:

1. Your name
  2. Your ship's name
  3. Ship type
I would like the ship type to hold more than 10.

First come, first serve!

CAPTAINS LIST:
1. John Foulroberts (The Red Raider, War Frigate)
2. Charles Goldburn (The Black Privateer, War Brig)

Can someone write a message on my profile the morning before the meet and greet. Ps what time is 6pm central in Pst.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

For loot sailing, since... well.. there would be no way that over 30 of us can fit on a ship... So! I need at least 2 other captains for sailing runs.

I need:

1. Your name
  2. Your ship's name
  3. Ship type
I would like the ship type to hold more than 10.

First come, first serve!

CAPTAINS LIST:
UPDATED List

CAPTAINS LIST:

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I need:

1. Your name
  2. Your ship's name
  3. Ship type
I would like the ship type to hold more than10.

First come, first serve!

CAPTAINS LIST:
Just incase you need an extra.......
1.Jack Trueblood
2.Sea Demon
3. War brig, holds 12 people, and has a cargo capacity of 22 so far, but I will try to get it upgraded again by the time the event starts.

Just incase you need an extra.......
1.Jack Trueblood
2.Sea Demon
3. War brig, holds 12 people, and has a cargo capacity of 22 so far, but I will try to get it upgraded again by the time the event starts.

ALSO i'm thinking this meet & greet is gonna have a big turn up. Like i'm thinking the least amount of people will be 30. So you might wanna have other people be ready just in case.

What is the Meet and Greet on Friday and where do we meet? (can someone post the different time zones, I'm East) Thanks! :)

From the creator that brought you the first official Meet and Greet of Pirates Forums...
Comes the second annual, PIRATES FORUMS MEET AND GREET!!!!!

Ahoy all!!​
The previous meet and greet was a huge success thanks to you, the community of Pirates Forums! I understand we have some fresh faces here, and I'd like to accommodate them, as well as our more seasoned folk. If you have ever wanted to meet a specific member, or just want to meet people from the forums in general, NOW is your chance!! Befriend and chat with your fellow mates!!​
We'll be doing a series of activities just like last time. But I need your help! Which activities do you want to do first?? Vote on the poll for your favorites!!​
Please remember to follow this thread so you can get updates!
I will announce the order of events the day before the meet up.​
Who: The Pirates Forums community!
What: Meet and Greet
Where: Tortuga 'Side Beach'
When: December 30th (Friday), at 6:00 PM Central Time.
Server: Bequermo
Why: To meet your fellow mates!
Here is where we'll be meeting (highlighted in red):​
I look forward to meeting you there!! :)

6PM Central is that 8PM Eastern time? Sounds fun i'll try to make it. :)

Back