Pirates Go Rogue with Surprise New Gear (08/10/12)

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
It seems the new Spectral Cutlass gave our local Peddlers the chills - in fact, they were supernaturally inspired.​
Not to be outdone by that ghostly gift, the Peddlers crafted a perfect ensemble to gear up with yer new Cutlass (and unearthly orange glow):​
Rogue Privateer
120810-rogue-privateer.jpg
Sheathe yer Spectral Cutlass for a spell, and see a Peddler on Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego,​
or Cuba.​
You'll spot them by their one-of-kind symbol:​
Peddler_Icon.JPG
This special garb is available from island Peddlers for a very limited time,​
so don't delay, mates!​
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wear all Common and Rare clothing items!

I haven't liked a Peddler outfit since the Raven's Cove Mercenary, but this is one that I think looks really good...
Except for the male hat. I prefer to have feathers on mine :p

I sort of like the new outfit but I have a small comment:
Hey Disney..I believe we've met my name is James O'martin, Would you mind maybe adding some new content instead of teasing us with a cool looking sword and a nice looking outfit? Please and thank you. :) :fight:

It's actually.... not bad this time. Woah, I can't believe I actually said that
But why no feather hat on the male D:<

For once something that's not completely horrible. Disneys finally heading in the right direction! (Hopefully) :)
Now all it needs is a "We forgot to mention, that if your hand reached out and took a sword from El Patron's chest on his ship... Something may be coming for you." or "This sword still holds powers that have not yet been discovered."

Back