Event Pirates of the Caribbean Online: The Final Duel

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
Ahoy mates, ever wanted to be apart of Pirates Online history? Well now's your chance. For awhile now I've been looking around for someone to film a fan-made pirates online movie in game and now I have successfully found one. I will be working with a friend of mine to film a fanmade pirates online film about basically the "final battle" Jack Sparrow vs. Jolly Roger. I will be requiring any pirates who think they be worthy enough to fight against Roger's forces in the battle. For actors I will need pirates to fight alongside Mr. Gibbs and Captain Barbossa as they fight back Jolly's forces in the film. Captain Jack Sparrow will be played by me, when we do a particular scene when Jack duels Jolly I will need people/pirates to form a circle around Jolly and myself as we duel. If you are interested there are just a few rules. Just a few mates! 1. You cannot disrupt the filming or have anyone that would disrupt the filming teleport (TP) to you. 2. You will need to listen to instructions, given by myself or my friend Rebel so we can get this fan made film right. 3. No lines will be required for anyone to say as I just need pirates right now to just fight skeletons, but please respect what I stated above and please don't fight Jolly Roger when I am dueling him. 4. Have fun. :) Each and every pirate who is willing to accept. Please post below with any questions/concerns. I hope to begin filming soon, as well as post a plot on here. :) We'll start filming Saturday December 3rd at 12 p.m. Eastern Time (Savica Ocean, Docks of Port Royal.) :fight:

Ill try to come, it would be awesome! I hope You will be good 'director'. :)
And can we share our ideas for movie before start making movie? Can we help? :cool:
(imagine real making of movie - there are director, assistants of director (they will tell ppl what to do) , camera, costume designer..)

Ok sorry guys but I ran a little late. We're still on though for filming, just gotta wait for my cameraman. :fight:

Pirates we're all ready for you now. Please come to the Savica Ocean on Port Royal next to the Port Royal EITC Docks. (Can an admin add my post to the previous post above as I don't want to "double post". Thank you :) )

Ok sorry guys but I ran a little late. We're still on though for filming, just gotta wait for my cameraman. :fight:

Pirates we're all ready for you now. Please come to the Savica Ocean on Port Royal next to the Port Royal EITC Docks. (Can an admin add my post to the previous post above as I don't want to "double post". Thank you :) )
gotcha ;)

It's ok. We're hoping to do it again soon. Next time, I'll try to announce it sooner. Unfortunately something went wrong and we have to film alot of it all over again. That's why I need as many people as possible, because when we were finally ready when the issue was fixed people were unable to teleport to me, busy etc.

Next Filming Date and Time: This coming Saturday December 10th, 2011 at 3 p.m. Eastern Time on The Savica Ocean, Port Royal EITC Docks. (Note to the Admin's and the Mod's: Again I don't want to look like I'm double posting here, just found out a date and time so yeah can you somehow move my post above to where I posted on Saturday please? Thank you :) ) :fight:

Back