• No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
Hello all,
today I have some great news, Pirates Online is being recreated in UE4!
This project respects TLOPO and just like them we won't make any profit out of the game and love the community.

I am part of the group and in the summer I will help with the actual development, but meanwhile, I take care of the Discord, YouTube and Facebook page.

Here is three months of progress:
Video Progress

Please don't mind my English, I am not from the US or UK.

I hope you will love it and play this game because it got lots of potential.

Last edited:

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
Quick update, we just implemented some looting. It is ugly as hell, but it is working. We also implemented the first steps of ship customisation. You can already choose sail colour, but we almost implemented emblems! Join our Discord to see the latest development.

Misha

Forum Mod
Very intriguing, the monumental steps taken between each Insider. My only recommendation from what I've seen in this episode is a high need to dial back the Sea Combat SFX, which are blisteringly loud as of this video. Otherwise, another great update once again!

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
Very intriguing, the monumental steps taken between each Insider. My only recommendation from what I've seen in this episode is a high need to dial back the Sea Combat SFX, which are blisteringly loud as of this video. Otherwise, another great update once again!
I will put it on the list ;)

Misha

Forum Mod
The begin of character customization and a Padres wip with new active volcano effects!
Out of curiosity, does the POTCS Team have an intent to scale-to-size various objects? I've noticed that the work on the sea seems a lot more lifelike, but I also noticed that the reveal of Padres' town, I couldn't help but feel that dimensions were a bit bigger than what I remember.

Also really loving that soundtrack! Overall a great set of changes in between current and previous insiders.

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
Out of curiosity, does the POTCS Team have an intent to scale-to-size various objects? I've noticed that the work on the sea seems a lot more lifelike, but I also noticed that the reveal of Padres' town, I couldn't help but feel that dimensions were a bit bigger than what I remember.

Also really loving that soundtrack! Overall a great set of changes in between current and previous insiders.
We might, we don't know if we 100% make things correct especially the interiors

Thank you very much!

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
Good news: Jolly Rogers island is WIP now! We started working on it already, keep an eye out for the horizons for more information.
We made a battle music for that island already, check it out NOW!