Pirates of the High Seas **REFUNDS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added up all the numbers, that is the number I got. I thought there was more, I guess I was wrong.
not to be the bearer of bad news here, but how did you buy all those programs for you and miranda if they are at least 500- 800 dollars a piece? and you had to keep the site up, and the kickstarter, and you had to get protection for the site, that was around a couple hundred, so your already above what you said you were going to refund... and only a small part of that was your money from what you told me a long time ago

not to be the bearer of bad news here, but how did you buy all those programs for you and miranda if they are at least 500- 800 dollars a piece? and you had to keep the site up, and the kickstarter, and you had to get protection for the site, that was around a couple hundred, so your already above what you said you were going to refund... and only a small part of that was your money from what you told me a long time ago
William, not to be rude or anything, but that really isn't your business. I know that is something that you'd like to know, but it really isn't.

Thanks,

William, not to be rude or anything, but that really isn't your business. I know that is something that you'd like to know, but it really isn't.

Thanks,

I was on the project, I personally did not handle any money of any sort, but Zach told me how much stuff was and the donations and it was much higher than said above.. And I know for a fact, a very true fact that some people donated several HUNDRED dollars. I can think of 2 right off the top of my head that equal to around a grand or 1100 dollars.

I was on the project, I personally did not handle any money of any sort, but Zach told me how much stuff was and the donations and it was much higher than said above.. And I know for a fact, a very true fact that some people donated several HUNDRED dollars. I can think of 2 right off the top of my head that equal to around a grand or 1100 dollars.
No, I understand, but I don't think this is the place to discuss that ;)

Ill leave it up to the moderators, if they want me to do that I will
This really isn't my jurisdiction by technicallity in terms of Forums moderation but if it were left up to me I'd say it would be fine should Zachary feel it would be appropriate to disclose said information, I don't really see anything wrong with making counts of money spent, unless I missed something.

It is not the community's money, it's between the donor and I. The people know how much they donated and they will receive that amount back, what does the total matter? As long as they get a full refund, the total doesn't matter, even though that is the correct amount.

This really isn't my jurisdiction by technicallity in terms of Forums moderation but if it were left up to me I'd say it would be fine should Zachary feel it would be appropriate to disclose said information, I don't really see anything wrong with making counts of money spent, unless I missed something.
I agree.

Just out of curiosity, not really looking to get involved in this arguement, but if it was all paid through PayPal. Couldn't you just hit the refund button? Or did you not set your account up like a business?

Just out of curiosity, not really looking to get involved in this arguement, but if it was all paid through PayPal. Couldn't you just hit the refund button? Or did you not set your account up like a business?

You can only refund within a certain time frame. And the money is out of my personal money that I make from my job. So I pay using that and not the account anyways.

I see. My last question is: are you making efforts to contact those who donated?

Most used parent's and grandparent's accounts to donated, being too young, so I have made efforts to get the word out, but I cannot use emailing for this reason. Many people that I emailed about receiving their perks did not respond, maybe 3 out of 27 or so. I asked @JohnnyDaPirate to make a video and to promote this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back