Pirates Online Login Issues (05/10/13)

Are you still having problem with that Punkin? Seems that i get this message now too.. Not sure how long it will take to log back in. How long did it take you?:fish:
I wasnt until now. I had to log out and can't get back in. They're having serious issues :eek: DANG :(

Oh phew.. I thought it was only me getting banned again.. I guess it's something similar to what happened last week..

Awwwwwwww you got banned too? Geesh, I had 2 bans last month, and I was polishing my halo when it happened I swear! ;)

From the Disney Website:
We are currently experiencing unexpected network issues (outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

:vampire:
From the Disney Website:

"Outside our control"....
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... grr.
it won't let me log in :blowup:...

Back