Pirates Online Login Issues (05/18/13)

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
problems.PNG

The worst case would be if they lost all of there data like all accounts, pirates,membership, etc. Am still able to login by the way.

Im one of the unlucky ones who cant log in I guess. Think I'll go read a book until I see that message gone. Those of you who are playing right now, Happy Piratin' and enjoy it for me as well. ;)

I dont know why they still have the Red thing on the game launcher and website when i see everyone fine. Must be that theres still a problem that wont be fixed soon or later.

Had some problems logging in yesterday and earlier today. Really hope Disney has everything worked out now so it won't happen again.

I was able to log in over a hour ago. A friend of mine told me that there was a mass boot of players just before I logged in tonight. IDK, but that seems like there is still some kind of bug, or they have someone trying to work on something.

Well as i noticed i think its not Potco because its happening with disney.com too when i try to login my account it says there's a problem and wait shortly etc. Because all accounts link to the same server.

lol it has to be for somethig good

Only thing I noticed is that the water when you do the glitch to dark hart is blue and you don't see the sand under you
and 2nd when you are at dark hart your whole camera is trembling cuz of the volcano... :fish:
not sure if that stuff were already in the game though :confused:

Well. it still isn't fixed. I was disconnected tonight (Thursday 22nd) and couldn't get back in with exactly the same 'symptoms'. I did get in after half an hour or so, but was disconnected again after about 5 minutes and am again locked out. I was towards the end of a long mat run so I'm not very happy :sad1:

If Disney think it is fixed and are not doing more about it then I am left with a dilemma, because there is no point in my getting engaged with anything that requires time to be spent if I can expect frequent disconnections. It happened before when I was a couple of hours into a CD game which was upsetting too.

Is anyone else still having problems?

Back