Pirates Online Rewritten Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute.......hold the thought......*puts on pirate gears*
Now ye listen.....We scally wags have done all that was acquired of us. But, as ye see there, a few halves of this entire crew is a little....impatience to waiting on this fine lost piece of treasure to appear before us. Yes, we did travel about to the outside zone of our own comfort accord, did the work of the homelands that we map out for us, and for the rest of the smelly members of this fine diverse crew, we set out our share of laundry to clean perfection. By the words of my ideal, and head captain of this very fleet, Captain Jack Sparrow: "This problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Ye understands, savvy?

I have noticed that on the another remake forums (which is back up, btw) the majority of my posts have been deleted. :confused: In addition to this, I cannot receive the proper notification to "reset" my password (I receive the email to do so but the link within the email is broken).

*I hate to just outright express my feelings publicly but, it's a bit of a slap in the face to me when the few posts I have written on that forums (which did not violate any 'rules' whatsoever) have been deleted while the posts from this weekend's "trouble-maker" on another remake forums was each permitted to stay. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Website Updates (4/18/14):
  • Recent issues with the site have been resolved.
  • Added FAQ page. (In development)
Website Updates (4/19/14):
  • Recent issues with the site have been resolved.
  • Added Blog page. (Articles coming soon)

Website Updates (4/20/14):
  • The News Left Navigation Panel now links to the past three blog articles published

As of April 25th, 2014; Alpha Key Signups are officially released. You can sign up here. Signups will be open to the public until April 29th, 2014. After this date, 50 Alpha Testers will be selected, and all registered accounts will be deleted. After the accounts have been deleted, the selected Alpha Testers will receive an email through which they must claim their Alpha Key. Failure to do so by Saturday, May 3rd 2014 will result in the revoking of your Alpha Key. OnApril 30th-May 3rd 2014, Account Registration will be opened again, this time for Single Player Alpha Testers solely. These accounts may be temporary, and will possibly be deleted. Good luck to all that signed up!

Website Updates (4/26/14):
  • Account Registration is live, you can now Create an Account and Log In.
  • Multiple associated changes for Sign Up and Log In, including graphics and pages.
  • You can now sign up for an Alpha Key.
  • The Left Navigation has been updated.
  • The Featured Content Slider has been updated.
  • You can now vote on a Poll. (Still in development.)
Website Known Issues (4/26/14):
  • The Poll does not function as intended.

@jzfredskins @Jack Fireagle

SIGH - OK you both. :(

~ I took another look at the
another remake website that the both of you are actively developing and I notice that on the left side of the page (below the PLAY button; within the 'Community' tab section), that the another remake forums is actually listed! Was this done on purpose and is this permanent?

See, it's just a bit frustrating because if another remake is to rely upon the promotion of this official website, well I see no need at all for the another remake forums to be listed anywhere on the actual website itself. Does this make actual sense?

Perhaps I am the only person whom really cares about this but even so, this is not very "cool" in my eyes for both another remake and POTHS to just side-step the original POTCO forums communities that have existed years before the events of Sept. 19. 2013 ever took place! :mad:

*If it is indeed to be listed on the site, for the sake of the other forums communities the considerate thing to do would be to have other forums listed as well along with a link for the another remake forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
The website still says;
Our website will be back soon, we are currently undergoing complete reconstruction.
View our Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back