Pirates Online Rewritten Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I think we should tell everyone who is that ''Alice'' person, don't you think @Shamus The Brute ?
I have already done so, on a forums members' page here. *I am refraining from doing so publicly (on an actual thread itself) as a result of this forums' rules pertaining to "flaming."

I will see what Davy or Star thinks about this and will post if I have permission to do so publicly.

I have already on a forums members' profile page, here. *I am refraining from doing so publicly (on an actual thread itself) as a result of this forums' rules pertaining to "flaming."

I will see what Davy or Star thinks about this and will post if I have permission to do so publicly.

Okay, good. I believe everyone has to be aware now.

To me, if it is allowed ^^ then you open the flood gates for everyone to start accusing and flaming others,whether it is true about them or not. Maybe have ONE thread that the mods keep that lists KNOWN hackers...etc..something to help others be aware.

I am just starting to figure everything out about the original and this. I gotta say, I'm a bit stun. But hey, this new one will most likely be just as popular than the last one, I'm sure of it.
But curiosity has queened this ol' cat and is wonder who is the 'Alice' hacker person that the wee few of you mention? Need to know whom to look out for with stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back