Pirates Online... The Documentary Video

Hello, I'm Basil Tackcrash. A Former POTCO Player for a long time. I've played POTCO for many many years, and I'm looking for a group of pirates to be interviewed for my documentary about the history of the game that we love.

The POTCO Documentary
The POTCO Documentary is going to be a long Hour/Hour & 1/2 long video describing the history of this game from 2007 all the way until 2013. Consisting of screenshots, videos, interviews, and opinions from players that played this game. We are willing to interview anyone here about the game and their experiences. We are also looking for people who have screenshots, and videos that they can send that can help make the video better. If you have anything that can help please give you POTCO/TLOPO name and what you have to offer as followed.

EXAMPLE
Basil Tackcrash (Interview) (Screenshots)
Ben Chainbones (Videos)

How To Contact Me!
There are many ways you can contact me. You can contact me through here on the forums, the IRC Chat. I am Basil Tackcrash on the Alpha Servers, and you can also e-mail me at Wackachowman66@gmail.com. We are looking for people to help use film and produce our documentary, so sign up now!!

Back