Places To Get Good Loot?

actually for the action of looting well.. is a nightmare xD here`s my ideas

for server hopping- is true in the part that you may get more famed BUT you may have the bad luck that while you tp to another server a dude wend looting were you where and got a famed from the same enemies you where killing.

for a good place- well you may think i may be crazy but actually full or ideal servers may be really good for looting. Why? ok ill tell you

example=
lets take abassa. since abassa is all ways full it means that ppl are moving the loot.. by moving the loot i mean that the loot droops and famed are more thrown. When you loot in a group ( 5 ppl in this case) and the enemy droop a skull acttully is not one skull but five skulls. each player is awarded separately with totally different loot. So right there the server drooped 5 skulls, that if you where looting in a quiet server and gotten a skull it would be just 1 skull.
NOTE- WHILE IS TRUE THAT SOMETIMES IN THOSE SKULLS THE FAMED MAY NOT BE TOWARD YOU IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT BEEN CROWDED IS BAD.. IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING CAUSE THIS GIVES YOU A HINT THAT THE LOOT IS MOVING AND IT IS DROOPING FAMED. BUT IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR A FAMED THAT MAY COME TOWARD YOU THE NEXT ROUND. I KNOW WE ARE PIRATES BUT SOMETIMES WE MAY NEED TO DROOP OR GREED AND FEEL HAPPY FOR OTHER PPL :)

Why quiet servers-
well since the places that are good for looting are usually crowded some ppl like to be alone and loot in peace. in other ideals if they get a skull they know that the good loot is save from been taken by others than there self. but since the loot is not so much moving you may find more junk.

IF WE TAKE THOSE 5 SKULLS EARLY THAT I SAID. lets say that in abassa 1-junk 2- junk 3-famed 4-rare 5-junk.
tho the junk loot is still high, the person who got the 3 skull did get a famed in lets say 10 min of looting

in the quiet server- in a time of 2 hours ( taken you got the 5 skulls there )
1-junk in 5min 2- junk in 17 min 3- famed in 30 min 4- junk in 60 min 5- junk in 8 min

YOU DID GET A FAMED JUST FOR YOU.. BUT THE SERVER DID TAKE SOME TIME DROOPING THE SKULLS THAT IF YOU WERE LOOTING IN A FULL SERVER, THE SERVER DROOPED 5 SKULL IN LETS SAY 10 min OF LOOTING.

I AM NOT SAYING TO LOOT IN FULL SERVERS JUST SAYING THAT LOOT DO MOVES MORE FASTER IN THEM.

AS FOR THE BEST PLACE FOR LOOTING IN A SERVER= FOR CURSED WELL FOR ME RAVE COVE SINCE I GOT MY SIX CURSED THERE. JUST FOR GETTING FAMED I GUEST DARK OR ANY BOSS

BUT I DO WISH LUCK TO ANYONE AND MAY THE BEST LUCK BE WITH YOU xD

and how would u know this? unless u have worked on the game i dont think u can be sure but i dont doubt it treasure sense probably makes things better on sea worse on land now that all these new updates r here and they r always released too early but we cant be sure about that statement
Makes it worse on land? I'm so retraining it

Back