Glitch Please Help Me!

soybeansoy3

Honorable Pirate
If you had read my thread about my 'Thoughts' ( Link : https://piratesforums.co/threads/my-thoughts-part-1.20631/ ), it had explained about my loss of my first FAMED in TLOPO, the Bloodfire Cutlass! I made this thread in hopes of getting it back. If you want to know what happened to my cutlass, click the link that directs you to my 'Thoughts' page in paragraph 5. All I wanted to ask for is to get my sword back, if you need proof that I actually got the blade, here it is. I took a screenshot but that wasn't the reason why I crashed....

87285-786f93f75282dee360e218f09e5ac71a.jpg

:)

If you need a more clear photo of this. I posted it on Imgur ( http://imgur.com/a/up7Pj )

Here is a photo of my inventory a day later, which is the day I'm writing this post! Which shows no Bloodfire Cutlass...

87286-fbc11a1ffa59c35c199091b9679ec999.jpg

:(

Again, for a more clear photo, I posted it on Imgur ( http://imgur.com/a/gn6UN )

By any chance, if a Developer does see this, can you reply to this post? I would accept any comments that are said. A yes or no is fine, I'll just try to find it all over again...

Thank you for reading this post, please spread this post to motivate the Devs to fix these crashes! It would mean a lot to me, and the rest of the TLOPO community!

P.S. - This is to William Foulbutler and John Foulroberts, I am on your friends list! Just want to say hi!

-Best Regards...
Raven Darkskull (Notoriety 34)

One more final thing, if I seemed whiny in this post, I am truly sorry! I am just really upset that I wasn't able to save my first famed weapon...

Attachments

• BLOODFIRE SCREENSHOT PROOF.png
    BLOODFIRE SCREENSHOT PROOF.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
best regards mate, i'm pretty sure an dev or admin wouldn't give yer sword back, they got other stuffs to do mate...

btw, this is Mike, you told me to join the tlopo forums, so yea...

best regards mate, i'm pretty sure an dev or admin wouldn't give yer sword back, they got other stuffs to do mate...

btw, this is Mike, you told me to join the tlopo forums, so yea...

Cmon Mike... You gotta motivate me :( I'm starting to slowly lose my interest to this game because of this... I just want an admin to see this and help me fix the problem. Btw, the forums will be a nice place for you, thanks for joining along!

Honestly, you shouldn't be harping over this. It's just a sword. While I agree the crashing is unacceptable, and losing a famed is annoying, I doubt anyone is gonna give you it back.

LOL Crashing is unacceptable?? This is beta, you are going to crash, probably a lot. You will lose items if you didn't pick them up before the crash, it happens.

LOL Crashing is unacceptable?? This is beta, you are going to crash, probably a lot. You will lose items if you didn't pick them up before the crash, it happens.

Well I do agree, as I said before, it really upset me, and without a doubt I am taking it too serious for just a game, but if you haven't read my post I linked, it stated that I pressed the 'Take it All' button, then the game froze and crashed after... Just to know that it didn't show up in my inventory just makes me mad whenever I think about it.

Honestly, you shouldn't be harping over this. It's just a sword. While I agree the crashing is unacceptable, and losing a famed is annoying, I doubt anyone is gonna give you it back.

I do agree with you, but at the same time, it comes to me as a 'Come on!' scenario, just thinking about it makes me want to not play the game again...

Well I do agree, as I said before, it really upset me, and without a doubt I am taking it too serious for just a game, but if you haven't read my post I linked, it stated that I pressed the 'Take it All' button, then the game froze and crashed after... Just to know that it didn't show up in my inventory just makes me mad whenever I think about it.
A similar occurrence happened with me. I was on a very long material run with a bunch of rare loot and all. I crashed right before the captain was about to port. I rushed back on to quickly tp to the ship again only to find that tp was glitched and I was unable to receive any of the hard earned loot I wanted.

At the end of the day, though, we'll always have another chance to go on a material run or get a famed weapon. In retrospect, this event encouraged me to try again and keep playing.

A similar occurrence happened with me. I was on a very long material run with a bunch of rare loot and all. I crashed right before the captain was about to port. I rushed back on to quickly tp to the ship again only to find that tp was glitched and I was unable to receive any of the hard earned loot I wanted.

At the end of the day, though, we'll always have another chance to go on a material run or get a famed weapon. In retrospect, this event encouraged me to try again and keep playing.

Thanks mate, I'm starting to come to my senses and realize that it isn't even that bad, and I have so much more to do in the game, I mean for real, it's just one famed out of the many! If it were to be a legendary it would have been a different story, but now I'm starting to realize it wasn't even that bad in the end. Thank you Marcuso!

-Best Regards
Raven Darkskull

P.S. - Your profile pic is the most terrifying and hilarious pix2pix sketch I've seen yet!

if you are losing interest in this game its best you leave and come back when its out of beta, because right now there are a lot of crashes because its in open beta and you should leave before this game is "ruined" for you and come back at full release
(if you are seriously thinking about leaving)
lol don't worry, this was long ago, i have over 30 famed weapons and 2 legendaries. I got over 3 bloodfire cutlasses and trashed 2 of em.

Back