Question Poll: What kind of player are you?

What kind of Player?

• PvP/SvSer

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Looter

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • Sailor

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Casual

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

Bonny Anne

Wanted Pirate
With every controversial topic brought up, groups of players are always brought up, whether it be the looters, pvpers/svsers, casuals etc. This is just a poll to see how many players there are in each, as numbers are thrown around quite regularly. To keep things fair, I have put together some "guidelines" and then you can use your judgement to pick what you are.

PvPer/SvSer - Your main focus is dueling it out with other players. Most of your time is spent in PvP matches or on a SvS team.

Looter - Most of your time is spent looting for legendaries or other rare items.

Sailor - Most of your time is spent at sea fighting the Navy, EITC, Skeleton Ships and Hunters.

Casual - You don't prefer any activity over another. You log on when you can and do whatever floats your boat, or you log on for social or nostalgic reasons.

Feel free to comment below if you think any of the guidelines should be updated. Thanks!

Last edited:
With every controversial topic brought up, groups of players are always brought up, whether it be the looters, pvpers/svsers, casuals etc. This is just a poll to see how many players there are in each, as numbers are thrown around quite regularly. To keep things fair, I have put together some "guidelines" and then you can use your judgement to pick what you are.

PvPer/SvSer - Your main focus is dueling it out with other players. Most of your time is spent in PvP matches or on a SvS team.

Looter - Most of your time is spent looting for legendaries or other rare items.

Sailor - Most of your time is spent at sea fighting the Navy, EITC, Skeleton Ships and Hunters.

Casual - You don't prefer any activity over another. You log on when you can and do whatever floats your boat.

Feel free to comment below if you think any of the guidelines should be updated. Thanks!
lol what bout quester for people who just do all the quests?

I would say I am more of a social player. Also, in POTCO I ranked in enemies defeated. I guess you could call that a ranker? Leader board person? I got to like #50 overall in enemies defeated.

I put myself down as a sailor, that is what I like best in this game but I’ve certainly done a lot of looting. I kinda feel as though I’ve been conned into looting as there are so many good items that can only be had by looting and much less available to the exclusive sailor.

Great idea for a poll on this by the way. I think people often say that there is this group and that group and that they are a big part of the overall community here but up till now there’s been little evidence to back up or refute anyone’s claims about that.

Last edited:
I put myself down as a sailor, that is what I like best in this game but I’ve certainly done a lot of looting. I kinda feel as though I’ve been conned into looting as there are so many good items that can only be had by looting and much less available to the exclusive sailor.

Great idea for a poll on this by the way. I think people often say that there is this group and that group and that they are a big part of the overall community here but up till now there’s been little evidence to back up or refute anyone’s claims about that.
When yer boots are permanently fused to the deck of your ship and your hands roped onto the helm, yer pretty much a sailor Eric.

When yer boots are permanently fused to the deck of your ship and your hands roped onto the helm, yer pretty much a sailor Eric.
Yesterday I went sailing...
TLOPO 15 Loot Skull Chests sailing.png

Casual - You don't prefer any activity over another. You log on when you can and do whatever floats your boat, or you log on for social or nostalgic reasons.

wow, finally someone asked that question!!! 👍

I have to admit I prefer to rule the seven seas and drink Skeleton Rum stolen from a Phantom ( Jolly Roger Undead ship ) but sometimes I enjoy a good company to KILL good enemies so I'm basically Looter/Sailor. 🖤 🎶

I'd like to think I'm more a casual in regards to my activity spread. I could equally be considered a looter considering how much time I put in, though.

Back