Possible Proof of Davy Jones?

Do You think that they will add Davy Jones?

• Total voters

Egore

Honorable Pirate
Here you have it..

dj_face.jpg

theyve been there sense the game started if u search youll also find the textures for part of the kraken also you can find kraken sounds they probably scrapped the idea of the kraken for a while because all the new updates with new items didnt get added to the phase files untill about 2- 3 months before

I think they are slowly adding updates cause if they just threw everything in the movies into the game to early then people would get bored and leave but if they do it slowly then they extend the fun
lol i think a lot of ppl dont want them to extend the fun any longer

Trust me, they haven't even added the Kraken yet I don't think Davy Jones will be added to the game :p

if you look all the way at the top left corner of the picture, it looks like the Taco Bell "Bell"

I think they are slowly adding updates cause if they just threw everything in the movies into the game to early then people would get bored and leave but if they do it slowly then they extend the fun
I don't think they are adding updates slowly on purpose lol. Looking at the flow of updates, there is no plan in the long run and everything is disorganized. Also, game is buggy and laggy to maintain anything great.

Considering it took 4 years for ship customization, it will take at least 4 more at this speed and improvement for Davy Jones to be added which if you think about has a lot of in it. What will his role be? Will pirates face him? Will he come with a quest? What about the kraken? Will his ship be added as well? To complicated for now or any time soon or far from now

Back