Possible Solution To Endless Loading Screen

OurGangsDarkOath

Pirate Master
So basically when you're about to port make sure you ram the island and slide off of it ( like you do with the end of the world glitch ) for a few seconds then port, I've tried this method 20 straight times and haven't experienced the endless loading glitch also I only tried this alone with no one else on board.

Last edited:
I've heard if you turn off the effects, music, and first mate, this should also fix it. It has worked for me.

Last edited:
So basically when you're about to port make sure you ram the island and slide off of it ( like you do with the end of the world glitch ) for a few seconds then port, I've tried this method 20 straight times and haven't experienced the endless loading glitch also I only tried this alone with no one else on board.
I do this literally every time (it's the safest way to port, because if you sail straight at it and your open port changes right before you anchor, you get stuck with warships chasing you). I still get infinite loading quite often.

I don't know the end of the world glitch (or any glitches actually) but I will definitely give this a try.
Ty for the hint.
Just to clarify..so I dock when I'm sailing alongside the island yes?

Back