Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Interceptor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Endeavour

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
The Flying Dutchman will always be my favorite ship from the series. I think that's because of the ship's entire aesthetic, abilities, all the in-depth lore revealed about it, Davy Jones' story, and Will Turner's destiny. There wouldn't have been a series at all if it weren't for Jack's deal with Jones to resurrect The Wicked Wench into The Black Pearl after all! I look forward to seeing the Dutchman again in the next film. :thumbsup:

"Part of the Crew. Part of the Ship!"

The Flying Dutchman will always be my favorite ship from the series. I think that's because of the ship's entire aesthetic, abilities, all the in-depth lore revealed about it, Davy Jones' story, and Will Turner's destiny. There wouldn't have been a series at all if it weren't for Jack's deal with Jones to resurrect The Wicked Wench into The Black Pearl after all! I look forward to seeing the Dutchman again in the next film. :thumbsup:

"Part of the Crew. Part of the Ship!"
Can't wait to see the new movie when it comes out. I think the Flying Dutchman would be a lot more nice with Will being the captain.
Oh, and did any of you know that The Black Pearl was an actual ship? I just found that out and am building a model of it.

Back