Potco Christmas Music?

All animals know a good hearted person and that is you Bella. Anyone who rescues animals like you do is really a Guardian Angel in disguise.

All animals know a good hearted person and that is you Bella. Anyone who rescues animals like you do is really a Guardian Angel in disguise.

Now that one brings tears, Molly, you know i wondered if i should be posting pictures of my dogs, but i try to think of all ways, just to inspire someone to go out to their local shelter and give an animal a home. My brother went to the shelter to get a dog yesterday, I asked if he found one, he said no, i said,why? He said they are all pittbulls, I think about them and it just makes me feel sick, as i know they have no chance for adoption and will be put to sleep. If people only knew how loving and loyal these dogs are when given a home and love. If i could just get the message across, abused pitts, are mean pitts. You dont hear about the families who love them. They are the ones worth saving. Can you really tell me, this dog looks mean? Bubby>
Bubby.jpg

Back