POTCO Loot (Brights, Famed, and Legendary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tortos:

screenshot_2013-08-21_11-37-32.jpg

Just curious, how long do you guys actually stay at that certain area until you get a famed/legendary?
A few hours tops. I got El Patron on the first kill. Same with Barracuda. But it's pretty rare for that to happen. So you should spend a few hours looting if you want something good.

A few hours tops. I got El Patron on the first kill. Same with Barracuda. But it's pretty rare for that to happen. So you should spend a few hours looting if you want something good.

:| I can pretty much say that my luck = nothing. I've been looting at least 5 hours a day straight, nothing. lol. I only get rare weapons like the tempered broadsword, silver repeater, baboon pistol, lol...

:| I can pretty much say that my luck = nothing. I've been looting at least 5 hours a day straight, nothing. lol. I only get rare weapons like the tempered broadsword, silver repeater, baboon pistol, lol...
If you are willing to loot for 5 hours I'd switch servers every 20-30 minutes, unless you are getting really good loot. With double loot you should be getting better than that.

If you are willing to loot for 5 hours I'd switch servers every 20-30 minutes, unless you are getting really good loot. With double loot you should be getting better than that.

I actually switch up to 6 servers minimal per day. I get loot skull chests quite often; it's just the loot in it is complete crap lol.

Just curious, how long do you guys actually stay at that certain area until you get a famed/legendary?

Its luck really, it doesnt matter. There was a day I entered and got Blightfang in half hr, then lavender skirt, navy blue skirt, and like 5 more stuff in less than 45'
I posted what I found today and gonna post now again :p
Im on all day but I loot in my morning/night for US, till 6pm with breaks of course.With Charles Darknesz Jack Dagger

nevsnavybluesash-png.57020

nevsnavybluepotatosackskirtrepeat-png.56998

nevsdbsilkskirt-png.56999

nevsrazortooth-png.56997

nevsmasterworkcutlass-png.57000

nevswarscattergun-png.57019
Charles Warmonk Lord Darknesz Captain Raigotta hate tag system, no offense >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Its luck really, it doesnt matter. There was a day I entered and got Blightfang in half hr, then lavender skirt, navy blue skirt, and like 5 more stuff in less than 45'
I posted what I found today and gonna post now again :p
Im on all day but I loot in my morning/night for US, till 6pm with breaks of course.With Charles Darknesz Jack Dagger

nevsnavybluesash-png.57020

nevsnavybluepotatosackskirtrepeat-png.56998

nevsdbsilkskirt-png.56999

nevsrazortooth-png.56997

nevsmasterworkcutlass-png.57000

nevswarscattergun-png.57019
Charles Warmonk Lord Darknesz Captain Raigotta hate tag system, no offense >.<

Jeez Neva lol. I think we can all agree to the fact that I have terrible luck when it comes to looting.
48Brm.jpg

Sorry, I was a little too trigger-happy when i clicked so i forgot to actually take a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back