POTCO - The Last Hope

We are going to try to revive POTCO. Now, if your about to fall out of your chair laughing, i know it doesn't sound possible. But i believe we might just have a choice. The goal is to get + 100,000 signitures. Please put your signature, POTCO pirate name, level, and guild. Ex-
(1) William Goldsilver 45 - GM of Di Immortales
This might be our last hope. You or, one of your friends, might be the one that convinces Disney to give us back POTCO. Share with your friends...
May fair winds find ye!(1) Wiliam Goldsilver 45 - Guildmaster of Di Immortales

Last edited by a moderator:
As a reminder to everyone, it is important to respect ALL members' opinions. To avoid misunderstanding which could lead to the warning of "flaming," this post serves as a reminder for everyone to remain respectful here on the forums. Thank Ye!
Noah bro, Potco ain't reviveable... revivable.. reivovvovovbreege NVM
But it's not coming back.
I miss PEACE Keepers soooo much, see me cryin?... Well no... Because you can't see through my Phone....Omg you banned me for this, Potco Forums? I was joking, He's my like best friend _-_ " Ish nob a " Meh

Last edited by a moderator:
No "ban" was ever initiated ReillyLv50PEACE Keepers. You received only a slight warning as it was important to do so for the sake of not only yourself but also, other members whom have recently joined this forums.

If you have any other questions concerning the above, please private message me, matey. :)

Thank Ye ~

Pirates Of The High Seas is officially the NEW "POTCO" it will rise soon and will be far better than POTCO has every been, graphically and with tons of more options.

Pirates Of The High Seas is officially the NEW "POTCO" it will rise soon and will be far better than POTCO has every been, graphically and with tons of more options.
POTHS is NOTHING official. To my understanding they are making their own game. Its not going to be anything like POTCO.

POTHS is NOTHING official. To my understanding they are making their own game. Its not going to be anything like POTCO.

Yes we are not Disney. It is a POTCO remake, but isn't an exact remake, mostly based on POTCO, the same idea that POTCO was.

Back