Idea "power up" silver striker this yuletide event

They could also change some of leviathan sword's stats since it makes it pointless to go and loot behemoth blade and sapphire blade because leviathan sword has both 5 on parry and endurance. I read on here that some people had the same problem with the jack sparrow blade having critical strike and health drain on it so it made it kind of pointless to loot thunderspine and world eater blade.
k

They could also change some of leviathan sword's stats since it makes it pointless to go and loot behemoth blade and sapphire blade because leviathan sword has both 5 on parry and endurance. I read on here that some people had the same problem with the jack sparrow blade having critical strike and health drain on it so it made it kind of pointless to loot thunderspine and world eater blade.
I have no problem with the Leviathan, it has a unique attack and is very powerful. JSB is like the Silver Striker now, weak and bland, it never was unique other than being super powerful which it is no more, lol, I’d be ok with it being weak as it is if it offered something unique, which it doesn’t.

I have no problem with the Leviathan, it has a unique attack and is very powerful. JSB is like the Silver Striker now, weak and bland, it never was unique other than being super powerful which it is no more, lol, I’d be ok with it being weak as it is if it offered something unique, which it doesn’t.
It's not weak at all it still has a high attack, powerful which maybe doesn't work yet and it has critical strike, that isn't weak but I was just saying if some people want unique legendaries then they could change some of leviathan's stats and make new abilities.

but I was just saying if some people want unique legendaries then they could change some of leviathan's stats and make new abilities.

was that what you were saying?

anyway this thread was made for silver striker and it's stats alone. i may make a new thread regarding legendary uniqueness if people think that is an actual topic to discuss and something the devs should consider while making these weapons that account for a lot of people's endgame experiences.

was that what you were saying?

anyway this thread was made for silver striker and it's stats alone. i may make a new thread regarding legendary uniqueness if people think that is an actual topic to discuss and something the devs should consider while making these weapons that account for a lot of people's endgame experiences.
No need to make a new thread because the first page of this thread has people discussing other weapons' uniqueness.

No need to make a new thread because the first page of this thread has people discussing other weapons' uniqueness.
the intent was to try and steer this thread back on topic in addition to saving that particular discussion for another thread so it can be talked about in more depth without any confusion

Back