Question Probably a very noob question

OldSaltyDog

Swashbuckler
So my question is, How do i delete a post on this forum ? lol

I really hope someone does not just say there is an icon im not seeing :reading:

You can't delete posts or threads by default. If you are the original creator though you retain the right to report the particular post and/or thread of yours and we will take it down for you.

I hope this clears up the confusion. Let us know if you have any questions

What they said above.... I know... I've been EXACTLY where you are brother... Freaking out going... I need to delete this... I NEED to delete this... Annnnnnnnnnnd... No... :) ........ Hmmm... Of course... You COULD always CHANGE the post into something to confuse people... Like a Tyrannosaurus trying to make a bed or something like that. Mwahahahahaha!

What they said above.... I know... I've been EXACTLY where you are brother... Freaking out going... I need to delete this... I NEED to delete this... Annnnnnnnnnnd... No... :) ........ Hmmm... Of course... You COULD always CHANGE the post into something to confuse people... Like a Tyrannosaurus trying to make a bed or something like that. Mwahahahahaha!

Ya would think there would be a Delete for wrong posting on your own behalf , Edit to nothing ? maybe ? lol
As devious as your idea is Remington I've tried that before and usually get called for an Off topic post :boom:

Back