Blog Post PUSH OUR SERVERS TO THEIR LIMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I can definitely agree with... I need more than a pitiful 10k gold! :(
Wait, we were getting gold? Cool. But yeah, we do need more. Maybe... For the day you can rent Warships? Same as Fishing boats? (1k a trip?) Can house 30-40 people> (Since we're breaking the game anyways, might as well have game breaking ships for the day. Hue hue.)

Wait, we were getting gold? Cool. But yeah, we do need more. Maybe... For the day you can rent Warships? Same as Fishing boats? (1k a trip?) Can house 30-40 people> (Since we're breaking the game anyways, might as well have game breaking ships for the day. Hue hue.)
nah I mean I can use more gold... and Rent-a-Warship sounds quite... fun. I call the battle-royale!

Small problem. How do you upgrade a rentable ship? But yes. 100% chance copperhead warships (You don't get cargo or exp from kills while using it, obviously.)
Well then... that's a bust. Make it a fishing SOTL then! Useless unless you're fishing.

So we had the stress test, broke the record on abassa and sailing (i think) and didnt see it crash once... yet on a quiet Monday afternoon on unpopular servers, the game has kicked me at least 10 times. I don't get it. Did they change some settings for the test? Whatever was going on was working great so why can't it be that way all the time LOL.

So we had the stress test, broke the record on abassa and sailing (i think) and didnt see it crash once... yet on a quiet Monday afternoon on unpopular servers, the game has kicked me at least 10 times. I don't get it. Did they change some settings for the test? Whatever was going on was working great so why can't it be that way all the time LOL.
Honestly? The developers are one step forward, two step back kinda people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back