Stream PvP Developer Stream

Would you be interested in watching a live development stream?

• Yes

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

Ecio

Hello, everybody! I am planning on streaming live development of the PvP additions and tweaks the team has agreed upon.

Time: Saturday, October 1st @ 8pm-9pm EST
Where twitch.tv/pycrypto

Hope to see you there!

EDIT: I will be reading Twitch comments and answering some questions as well!

- Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:
So correct me if I'm wrong, this would be a live stream of you guys (or you specifically) actually implementing PvP and its features into the game? That sounds really cool :D I'm in!

As far as a day/time, my personal preference would be this weekend some time as I'm rather busy during the week.

That sounds great. Im gald that the folks who enjoyed PvP, get a chance to hone their skills, but i never really liked all the pvp. all the jumping around by the opponent, just made me dizzy. Now SvS, was a blast...at least with the SvS, the opponent acted like the other targets in the game.
Keep up the good work Yall. And THANK YOU.

That sounds great. Im gald that the folks who enjoyed PvP, get a chance to hone their skills, but i never really liked all the pvp. all the jumping around by the opponent, just made me dizzy. Now SvS, was a blast...at least with the SvS, the opponent acted like the other targets in the game.
Keep up the good work Yall. And THANK YOU.
I totally agree with you, I'm personally not a big fan of PvP either. But it would still be something cool and interesting to watch :)

So correct me if I'm wrong, this would be a live stream of you guys (or you specifically) actually implementing PvP and its features into the game? That sounds really cool :D I'm in!

As far as a day/time, my personal preference would be this weekend some time as I'm rather busy during the week.
I think they want to show us new additions to pvp (which werent on potco).

Back