Quality of life suggestion

Saltyroast

Sea Legs
I honestly don't like the quests where you have to go sink ships. Not because sailing is still buggy as hell but because you can spend hours finding a ship and that ship is one of 5 you have to sink whilst you search for the other 4.... A real pirate would say "Arrr time to sink me some ships for some booty!" Players however: "Ughhhhhhh another 2 hours of sailing just to FIND the right ship". My suggestion for stuff like the voodoo staff quest is to make the categories for the quest more general (like sink 5 skeleton ships instead of 5 storm reapers), OR at least put a column of light or map marker on the target ships so we know where to look for them.

I honestly don't like the quests where you have to go sink ships. Not because sailing is still buggy as hell but because you can spend hours finding a ship and that ship is one of 5 you have to sink whilst you search for the other 4.... A real pirate would say "Arrr time to sink me some ships for some booty!" Players however: "Ughhhhhhh another 2 hours of sailing just to FIND the right ship". My suggestion for stuff like the voodoo staff quest is to make the categories for the quest more general (like sink 5 skeleton ships instead of 5 storm reapers), OR at least put a column of light or map marker on the target ships so we know where to look for them.
This is in the works

Great idea. it would also help the pirates who grind levels before they start on questing. if I am level 41 with level 30 sailing why should i be required to sink 5 navy ferrets and 2 bulwarks?

Back