Quests Quest Bugs

Misha

Site Founder
Good morning all, I'm Misha. Today I'm going to be posting here a list I've compiled as feedback for the developers to be able to take a look and flush them out so that all users can enjoy them.

So firstly today, I'll be talking about the Tutorial-Skip Bug. When creating a new Pirate, if you Skip the tutorial upon creating your pirate, you will then be teleported to Port Royale as normal, but will be tasked with visiting Will Turner in the tutorial. (I have also checked, visiting the NPC in Port Royale does not work and cannot fix the questline.) Also note, that the main storyline for the Black Pearl does not appear in the Quest Journal. It is unfortunate, as I don't mind the tutorial too much, but it's a bit annoying not having the option there to skip it if you've done it once or twice before.

The second set of glitches I found were within the weapon quests; I am not sure what causes this, but my primary character:

a2628afdf435b6372ec313b0078f43b1.png

has not been able to obtain any of the weapon quests up to his level. At level 5 I even went to Cuba to talk to Tia Dalma, and it seems the quest just does not want to appear for me. This is saddening, as my favorite part of POTCO is leveling weapons and using new skills that make you more efficient in combat. To top this, I unfortunately was not tasked at Lv.10 to visit Will Turner for the Dagger quest.

Common Crash Spots: Leaving other players ships, (Whether it be teleporting to Port of Call, Server changing, or just heading into port.) Opening another Player's menu while you are on a cannon, on the wheel, or holding a weapon, and the most common of all, which is the least surprising is during the occasional cutscene or turning in quests to questgivers.

That's all i've found so far, feel free to leave comments on how to fix these issues or more constructive criticism. To note, anything and everything I post on the forums is for betterment of the game and it's developers through constant feedback on the game's status during my 3-hour playtimes.

Would you like to play with me and other players? Feel free to join Tyrant!
Invitation Code: HNDY5207

Back