Glitch Quest Glitch

chrisfrigs

Buccaneer
I'm on the quest where I need to recover an arrest warrant from a desk in a EITC outpost on Tortuga and when I clicked shift on the desk it says "nothing interesting here". Someone else in my guild is stuck on this quest too. Please help.

I'm on the quest where I need to recover an arrest warrant from a desk in a EITC outpost on Tortuga and when I clicked shift on the desk it says "nothing interesting here". Someone else in my guild is stuck on this quest too. Please help.
I am also stuck on this one. I thought maybe I had to defeat all the guards first, so I did, but it didn't help. I've tried going in and out many time. :( Not sure what to do now.

I'm also having this problem. Is there any known fix to this yet?

Well, that's a bit disappointing, because I can't really continue the BP quest line

You likely won't have to wait too long. Updates are frequent, and they mostly pay attention to the most prominent issues so just stay tuned for the most part.

Back