questions and answers

Hector wargull

Site Founder
hi. well lets get right to bussiness and not chat forever.lol. well this is post for new players questions and me being a quite expiranced player i will do my best to answer them. so please ask away

How do you unglitch your ship?

War frigate.

I've already reported the bug last week and nothing has been done about it. (ignored)
You cannot sell, repair, launch or board the ship. (Taking up space in your bottles - 3)

I'm not really new to POTCO though.

I've played since 07 (When my account was created) but then I quit for sometime (but still have my weak old character - I've had some game cards on it but for some reason my PC like stopped working for POTCO and so I quit and came back in like 2011)
I came back several times in 09 but didn't really stay. (more like visits)

What?

is there such thing as The kings hideout place under kingshead, my brother has two level 50 pirates and is working on a third, he said that there is a kings hid out place were you can find the short guy in pirates, is he telling the truth, i don't believe him, is it truth

What?

is there such thing as The kings hideout place under kingshead, my brother has two level 50 pirates and is working on a third, he said that there is a kings hid out place were you can find the short guy in pirates, is he telling the truth, i don't believe him, is it truth
i am not sure but this is my best answer. i dont think so

War frigate.

I've already reported the bug last week and nothing has been done about it. (ignored)
You cannot sell, repair, launch or board the ship. (Taking up space in your bottles - 3)

I've played since 07 (When my account was created) but then I quit for sometime (but still have my weak old character - I've had some game cards on it but for some reason my PC like stopped working for POTCO and so I quit and came back in like 2011)
well i have never had a war class ship so try asking some master pirate. as i said before i answer to the best of my abilaty

War frigate.

If they don't respond all you can do is wait. The ship will eventually un-glitch itself. I've heard of one person who had to wait an entire month. This mostly happens when a player gets disconnected when you port, but they don't fully disconnect so their in a sense "stuck" on your ship making it stuck at sea.

Back