Looting Random Cargo

Wizzogrog02

Buccaneer
I don't know about anyone else, but every now and then I get some random cargo... now I don't mean I hit a ship and run and then 10 minutes later if I'm still out I get cargo from another player sinking it. Instead, I may come out from port and 5 minutes later I get random cargo from ships I may have hit before that were just sunk.

As example, once I got warships and decided to port before I sunk. 10 to 15 minutes later I come out to sink some more ships and within a few minutes I get loot that matches War ship loot... which is Rare Ship Materials.

I'm not entirely sure what happens, like I said its random, what I assume is that upon porting it doesn't clear ships that you've hit, and if you are lucky enough to come back out before that ship is sunk or despawned then you get the share of loot from it.

Yup, that happens.
I call it residual loot, meaning loot from previous runs during the same log on.
Many a mat starving pirate relies on it, tagging the desired ships before porting and then launching again, right away.
Savor it!

Back