Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Yes, but without rewards.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

BullWhip Griffin

Wanted Pirate
THIS IS JUST A FUN LITTLE IDEA THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN THE GAME AND IM JUST DOING THIS FOR FUN, I KNOW THEY HAVE OTHER THINGS TO FINISH FIRST AND THIS MIGHT BE TOO COMPLICATED BUT I WANTED TO SHARE MY IDEAS!!

So, I don't know where to start and this might get sloppy, but anyways i was thinking of all these games i play and how they have a ranked/competitive system, and thinking of how they put it all together and thinking how it could fit with TLOPO. so if this is possible maybe like a matchmaking system where you search for a PvP match and it matches you based of your points or level, not really sure because if it is level you might get someone that isnt good at pvp, or if you get a match based of points then you might get a really low level.

What are points and how do you get them?
Points are gained from winning matches based off how hard your opponent was and what the score was, and also lost for the same reason when you lose, points may be used to find opponents and place on the leaderboards

What is the purpose of a leaderboard/points?
This will add something to do after level 50 as so many people love to PvP and at the end of a "season" or whatever it will be called (maybe 30-60 days long) there would be rewards based off high you placed, and there can be milestones so if you get 1000 points you get a rare weapon, or if you get 5000 you get a famed, and if you get above 10,000 you are eligible for "ranked rewards" which means you get rewards based off your percentage rank, like 70-100% (that are above 10k) get some amount of gold, and 30-69% get some amount of gold and maybe some weapon, and 5%-29% get some gold and a better weapon and top 5% or top 200 idk get a really good weapon and ship materials and stuff, these numbers and rewards could be changed. Also maybe based off your rank you get boosts in pvp and normal fights like +5% damage, or maybe not because you already get other rewards. Also each percentage group gets a rank like there was in potco, i think top people were admirals? idk

Another way of doing ranks/leaderboards
So you would still get points based off of winning and losing but once you reach a certain amount of points you are ELIGIBLE for the next rank, meaning you have to win the next 2 in a row or best of 3/5 then you get moved up to the next rank and at the end of the season you get rewards based off your ranking like gold and stuff and the leaderboards reset. This and some of what i put above.

LEADERBOARDS WOULD RESET AFTER THE SEASON IS OVER

If you have any other ideas please comment below, i had this idea awhile back and i had some good ideas with it but i forgot a lot. again please dont criticize this harshly, i did this for fun and i know this will probably not be implemented.

I agree with this, but without rewards as people might abuse of it and if there are going to be rewards they can't be too overpowered and expensive.

I mean the old system was okay

and it should definitely matchmake based off pvp rank, not level. I abused level 50s 3-0 or worse when I was level 40

Back