Clothing Rare Bandannas from Hollowed Woods

Should the bandannas be removed from loot?

• Yes, remove them entirely.

• Lower their drop rates.

• Keep them in loot as they are now.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sheep

Pirate
Was wondering if anyone else thought these were a waste of space. It's quite disappointing getting them every loot skull instead of something remotely more decent (brights). I was under the assumption they'd be removed with Hollowed Woods but I suppose not. I was hoping to get some feedback no whether or not people would like them removed, or perhaps the drop rates lowered substantially.

I misread this post when I voted. I changed my vote to keeping them the way they are. I know some people like the bandannas for how they look, like the Devil's Stripe Bandanna. They aren't exactly exclusive to the Hallowed Woods DLC, they were just new additions that came around then. Personally, I don't really think it's worth keeping them, especially since, like you said, you're collecting brights. Even if you're not collecting brights, since you prefer a more "piratey" look, there still are too many clothing options to keep these bandannas. However, if they add to your look, go for it. But I really don't see any reason to remove them.

I don't collect them but I like the look on some outfits and I like having more clothing items in game, so, I'm strongly against removing them. I agree with you that they seem to pop up more commonly than any other head gear and as such probably should get a reduced drop rate.

I don't see any reason to get rid of any item in the game. One can simply sell them to a vendor. If people are concerned that they somehow effect their loot by being in the way, that's not a good enough reason to eliminate anything. Because anything else can get in the way.
I only collected them because I thought there was a reason for completing the set and get a reward. I don't care one eye patch about bragging rights. I must have misread the original quest thing because I thought for some reason there was ah, some reason to to collect them all.
I will clear them out as I know now they were just a clothing items quest.
But that's no reason to eliminate them for everyone else.

Posh. I'd say keep them. Just trash or sell them. (A few of them can get a couple hundred gold.) Also don't mind my fancy word "Posh", I heard it in a dream a few nights ago.

Posh. I'd say keep them. Just trash or sell them. (A few of them can get a couple hundred gold.) Also don't mind my fancy word "Posh", I heard it in a dream a few nights ago.
I think it usually follows Pish. As in 'oh pish posh'?.
My England proper step mother used it a couple of times when admonishing me.

Was wondering if anyone else thought these were a waste of space. It's quite disappointing getting them every loot skull instead of something remotely more decent (brights). I was under the assumption they'd be removed with Hollowed Woods but I suppose not. I was hoping to get some feedback no whether or not people would like them removed, or perhaps the drop rates lowered substantially.
I feel like this thread is being misunderstood.

The problem isn't that they are bad and should be removed, the problem is that they often appear in skull chests and are taking up a very valuable spot for loot.

The solution is to remove them dropping in skull chests (at least to the point of any other clothes dropping in skulls)

Back