Glitch Raven's Cove Bugged

Kyle Oliver

Sea Legs
I completed the questline up to and including killing El Patron, but the quest is now bugged telling me to "return to Dr. Bellrog," when he has nothing to say to me. I can't complete the quest, obtain the swords or anything. The quest was also bugged long before this when I was helping the ghost who became a chicken, the quest to kill stumps was never completed, and because of it the quest has been stuck at 27% completion.

I completed the questline up to and including killing El Patron, but the quest is now bugged telling me to "return to Dr. Bellrog," when he has nothing to say to me. I can't complete the quest, obtain the swords or anything. The quest was also bugged long before this when I was helping the ghost who became a chicken, the quest to kill stumps was never completed, and because of it the quest has been stuck at 27% completion.
You could try this as it won't hurt you. If in game, EXIT out, do not log off first.
Find you folder that tlopo is in. Open tlopo>cache and delete the contents. Open tlopo>logs and delete the contents.

You could try this as it won't hurt you. If in game, EXIT out, do not log off first.
Find you folder that tlopo is in. Open tlopo>cache and delete the contents. Open tlopo>logs and delete the contents.

This did not work, after defeating El Patron again the objective just changed back to "Return to Dr. Bellrog"

Ty though :p :)

This bug came back right after the roll back. As many have said, contact : support@tlopo.com

Back