Ravens cove issues..

HOOD the BLACK

Sea Legs
this may have been covered but i have not been on in a while 65 percent don with the quest however when i try to summon 5 ghosts it continues to tell me i cant at this time ?? have i missed something??? please advise.... thanks Hoody

You don’t have to summon the ghosts to defeat the four. Just make sure to kill them all at the same time and you should be set with the idol. I’d suggest using a few siege charges.

yes i go to the grave it says press shift to summon ghosts ,when i do.. it says you cannot summon ghosts at this time in red...

I had a friend help me for this.
He threw a dagger at the enemy then slowly got them to follow him to me (i was stanfing by the totem) then when the enemy was in my reach, I threw a dagger to bring the enemy closer to me, then killed him. On my own the enemy lost interest and ran off to their original spawn point lol.

hello I can't do my quests raven cove it despaired can someone reset the quests or sum I have been waiting 1 year for someone to help me all they said was we still trying that was 9 months ago.

hello I can't do my quests raven cove it despaired can someone reset the quests or sum I have been waiting 1 year for someone to help me all they said was we still trying that was 9 months ago.

Ahoy @macee2017,

TLOPO Staff would be happy to help you via Emailing them at support@tlopo.com , however, we at PiratesForums aren't capable of fixing in-game support on our own, and we are not directly in association with TLOPO's Staff Team.

Fair Winds,

Misha

yes i go to the grave it says press shift to summon ghosts ,when i do.. it says you cannot summon ghosts at this time in red...
Yes, you don't summon the ghosts for that part of the quest. You attack ghosts that are near the idol and lure them to the idol before defeating them. They must be near the idol for them to count. The idol is the one at the bottom of a low point with water around it, not south idol or north idol, I suspect that you are at the wrong idol.

Last edited:
this may have been covered but i have not been on in a while 65 percent don with the quest however when i try to summon 5 ghosts it continues to tell me i cant at this time ?? have i missed something??? please advise.... thanks Hoody
Yes, it's confusing a bit. Summons basically means to drag a enemy down there. It says you can't because you didn't bring an enemy to that idol. What I recall was I didn't need to bring them all at the same time to the idol, just get them one at a time and kill them WHILE I was standing on the idol. And it had to be the same session/period. Probably just needed to be near the idol, but standing on it seems to make it work for sure. So, as luna said and others, go up the path, make an enemy mad at you and run back to the idol and attack it from your idol perch.

I actually threw weapons at them while backing down to the idol. By the time I made the idol, it was just a simple whack on the ribs with any sword to finish them off.

It should show each kill in your journal.

Should this thread be moved out of the bug/glitch/workaround category then since it was due to a misunderstanding of what the quest was asking (@forums moderator/moderator)?

Back