Question Raven's Cove Quest?

Exige

Pirate
Sorry, my search isn't loading correctly for some reason, so I can't find any recent threads for this issue.

Is the Raven's Cove Quest in the game already? It seems some have completed it, but it is not even in my journal? Can someone explain this please and thank you.

The Raven's Cove Quest is unfortunately not in the game right now, but it will be added in the near future as the Developers are working hard to get it implemented.

The Ravens Cove Quest line isn't in the game yet. The Devs are working on it and it will be added eventually.

Sorry, my search isn't loading correctly for some reason, so I can't find any recent threads for this issue.

Is the Raven's Cove Quest in the game already? It seems some have completed it, but it is not even in my journal? Can someone explain this please and thank you.
Really? Some have completed it already? Dang!(LOL, I'm just trying to encourage the misinformation here...)

Well, I dont have the teleportation quest unlocked, and i have completed padres, bp, and all the other teleportations.

Since level one in game I've had teleportation access to Raven's. I think it's a bug that some people are getting since I've been able to go there since level one and not have even done the padres quest yet. Idk what really it is though.

Back