Quests Raven's Cove Story Quest Disappeared

mcos

Dockworker
After I collected the four journals and turned in the quest to Dr. Bellrog, the Raven's Cove story quest just disappeared from my quest journal. I tried re logging and switching servers but that didn't work. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Mine disappeared after visiting Jack and accepting quest to go to Ned. I closed game, came back still gone. I uninstalled game and reinstalled. Still gone. I also lost my Black Pearl quest tonight. Fought enemies for part of the quest and poof it was gone too.

I sure don't want to start these quests all over again , especially the Pearl when half way through Giladoga !! Hate to try to do any more of the RC quest on any , Still missing the Pearl Quest on another pirate from 7 ... 8 months ago after an Update !!

I went to turn in part of the grenade quest (75% complete) and it went poof. Tried to visit Will Turner for a treasure quest and it also went poof! This happened last night, right before I was going to log off.

That's the idea. Was going to wait until I logged back in before I contacted support. A lot of people seemed to all of a sudden have the issue so I would expect they are working on it.

My grenade quest wasn't there. My treasure quest was. Upon attempting the treasure quest it went poof again. Like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound.

6Why4Ur.png

Although some of you may have lost any items just know that this was done for the sake of everyone.

Well, i wish when the forum mod said "we are investigating this" she really meant we're rolling back the servers 7 hours because then i wouldn't have stayed up lol

The rollback fixed nothing on my end. Grenade quest still in la-la land and missions still disappearing. I don’t mind having to redo something if it’s important. But only if it works.

Pearl quest returned .... Lost Famed Staff ..... lost 30K + XP ..... 9 Haunted gone !!! can't get much better !!! lol

I too am having the same issue as the original poster of this thread. I turned in the portion of RC quest pertaining to the 4 journal pages and after the dialogue was finished, the quest was gone from my journal nor has it reappeared at Jack Sparrow. This occurred I believe 2 days ago before many other pirate's quests started to vanish as well.

I got my Black pearl back and raven's cove quest because of the rollback. If you still don't have yours back contact support by email. They will do their best to help you. They are still working with me to get my totem for Raven's Cove. Sometimes it takes time for them to figure out what the problem is and we need to be patient once we report it to them. I am thankful for the forum because it let me know it was a problem with many and the forum also lets us know the staff knows there is a problem and they are working on them.

Back