Blog Post RAVEN'S COVE: TOMORROW!

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if it's a bit glitched. Being fair, I'd prefer if they had private servers for testing updates instead of taking many, many hours, but alright.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if it's a bit glitched. Being fair, I'd prefer if they had private servers for testing updates instead of taking many, many hours, but alright.
They have both..... They are just making sure that everything is okay and that nothing bad happens to the game, our pirates or any other mechanic in the game. I PREFER to have the game bug free and am willing to wait as long as we need to for the devs who are spending their free time this weekend and all the other time spent getting up to this point to have the quest as bug free as possible. If they released it with bugs, who knows maybe we could have our inventories reset or break our pirates and then we would have to start over and spend more time than what we would've if we had patiently waited for the update to finish.

They do have private servers for testing. Everything might be fine on the testing side, but when they release it to the public side, one never knows what issues might arise.

I am patiently waiting...I too want it fixed right. I wonder if the team has ever thought of doing something with potions to either make them go faster or make it more interesting. I don't know anyone who is thrilled with mastering potions. I am ok with one of my characters but the others have some leveling to do. Even in Potco they were quite boring and time consuming.

I am sure they are working on it aggressively.

I would rather have them take their time to make sure all is as close to perfect as it can be.

Would hate to start/finish the quest and have a rollback.
Agreed. I'm just an impatient person. But we must understand that "One does not simply rush greatness (or walk into Mordor).
EDIT:

21vtqy.jpg

Yup.
Here are some requirements:
-Level 20 sword is minimum to wield a cursed sword. (Could be wrong)
- Level 8 potion to progress (20 for a bonus item, a decant staff.)
- Level 5 fishing to progress (20 and luck for a alright sea globe.)
-A decent enough skill in Poker to be able to win 650g in one sitting. (5000 in one sitting for a hat.)
-The ability to sink up to 25 ships of different variety's.
-The ability to slay a 6 twisted stumps (Can be done with a friend)
-The ability to kill 10 level 33-40 enemies (again, can be done with a friend)
-The ability to fight off more of said enemies while protecting an NPC.
-The ability to kill 13 level 30 Firebats.
-The ability to defeat a high level ghost. (CANNOT be done with a friend unless they heal.)
-The ability to slay El Patron.

Grand total:
Slay 29 high level enemies of various types.
Sink 25 various level ships.
Two bosses.
Fishing and Potion level 5 and 8 respectively.
Being good at poker. (Or having somebody near you who is.)

Yup.
Here are some requirements:
-Level 20 sword is minimum to wield a cursed sword. (Could be wrong)
- Level 8 potion to progress (20 for a bonus item, a decant staff.)
- Level 5 fishing to progress (20 and luck for a alright sea globe.)
-A decent enough skill in Poker to be able to win 650g in one sitting. (5000 in one sitting for a hat.)
-The ability to sink up to 25 ships of different variety's.
-The ability to slay a 6 twisted stumps (Can be done with a friend)
-The ability to kill 10 level 33-40 enemies (again, can be done with a friend)
-The ability to fight off more of said enemies while protecting an NPC.
-The ability to kill 13 level 30 Firebats.
-The ability to defeat a high level ghost. (CANNOT be done with a friend unless they heal.)
-The ability to slay El Patron.

Grand total:
Slay 29 high level enemies of various types.
Sink 25 various level ships.
Two bosses.
Fishing and Potion level 5 and 8 respectively.
Being good at poker. (Or having somebody near you who is.)
You are correct about everything. the lowest level cursed blade requires level 20 sword. and fire bats are level 30-35 I think. And they explode.

The concern I have is the idol part of the quest. There are what? 10 or so servers? It will be packed. The idols will be taken on every server. Plus I’m doing two pirates lol.
Also the update to the launcher will take FOREVER if u update when everyone else does xD

Back