Ray of Light not Appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treese

Dockworker
Hey guys! When I play pirates I can't find the ray of light in the sky, so I have no idea where to go in the map. Seriously, I am so lost. I used to play so I have a general idea of where to go but when I need to find a character I have no clue as to where they are.

The game even tells me to follow the ray of light but there is none. There isn't even a star on the compass for me to locate my target.

Is this a bug? Can I fix this somehow? Somebody, please help me!

Hey guys! When I play pirates I can't find the ray of light in the sky, so I have no idea where to go in the map. Seriously, I am so lost. I used to play so I have a general idea of where to go but when I need to find a character I have no clue as to where they are.

The game even tells me to follow the ray of light but there is none. There isn't even a star on the compass for me to locate my target.

Is this a bug? Can I fix this somehow? Somebody, please help me!
Make sure the quest is marked in your journal (J), but in general the ray of light doesn't always work, but usually fixes itself. As much as I hate to say it, if it does not work for the meantime the wiki is a great help for questing.

Make sure the quest is marked in your journal (J), but in general the ray of light doesn't always work, but usually fixes itself. As much as I hate to say it, if it does not work for the meantime the wiki is a great help for questing.
Yeah it is marked in my journal and I clicked on the exact task and a little star appears next to it, indicating that a star will show up on my compass and the ray of light will show, but neither do.

I am assuming that it just doesn't work... which sucks and makes it such a challenge to play the game :/

I guess I will wait until it shows up.

Thanks for helping!

Yeah it is marked in my journal and I clicked on the exact task and a little star appears next to it, indicating that a star will show up on my compass and the ray of light will show, but neither do.

I am assuming that it just doesn't work... which sucks and makes it such a challenge to play the game :/

I guess I will wait until it shows up.

Thanks for helping!
May I ask whom you are looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back