Recruiting Reaper's Fury

bawsinator

Swashbuckler
Hey all! I recently started a new guild focused on helping other pirates, being kind to others, and creating a community of pirates that are going to kick Jolly Roger out of the Caribbean! There are no limitations for who can join, but there are a few rules that you have to follow to be in the guild.

1. Treat others with the ultimate respect no matter what. I've struggled with this in the past, and want to move past my mistakes. I want this guild to be one that respects every pirate, regardless of level or guild status.

2. Don't harass other pirates. This is self explanatory, but to be apart of the guild, this is a must-follow rule.

Those are the main two rules. There is a more detailed list on our server's discord, which will be given upon acceptance into the guild. Mainly, I just want people to be kind to other people in these crazy times, especially when we want people to stay in the game and play. I want people to be comfortable around each other and comfortable in their own skin when with others pirates, so I want to make a guild where it is more like a family, more inclusive in activities and such.

If you are interested, reply here, and I will DM you on the forum site, or DM me directly and I can set you up with an invite. A reminder though, I will only accept those who AGREE in writing to follow the rules and to be the best person they can be while online. Again, y'all are amazing and I can't wait to see everyone, regardless of guild affiliation out on the open seas. Have a great day!

-Samuel Redgrim

Back