Blog Post RECLAIM THE PEARL!

Seahawk

Site Founder
Posted by The Crew on Aug. 27, 2017, 5 p.m.

KrdN6tM.jpg

Ahoy, mates!

Today, we are very excited to announce that a highly requested feature is now live! You and your crew can finally set sail and complete The Black Pearl Boss Battle!

Battle your way through a secret Navy outpost to free Jack Sparrow’s most prized possession! You can access the encounter by completing The Black Pearl Story Quest in your journal. Once you have recruited all of Jack’s crew members, Joshamee Gibbs will give you access to a special Treasure Map, located in the Lookout Panel (L). Start a crew with yer mates, click “Recover the Black Pearl” and you’ll be transported into the battle! Good luck!

“But what if I haven’t completed the quest yet?” Now matey, why in the world have you not completed the tedious epic repetitive adventurous experience that is The Black Pearl Story Quest?! Have no fear. If one of your friends has unlocked the Treasure Map, simply crew up with ‘em and you’re good to go!

And as an added bonus, every time you complete the boss battle, you have a chance of obtaining a rare potion. Ain’t that fancy!

Before we sign off, we just wanted to thank you all for your support! It’s been a blast working on this game and playing alongside you all! We have some exciting things coming up before the year is out. We can’t wait to reveal more soon!

Fair winds,

The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

Just thought this would be important for people currently to see... (Click)

"Just an update: we've encountered a minor problem during deployment that affected several of our production nodes. Each node will need to be fixed one by one - this is a mildly time consuming process. Unfortunately, TLOPO will be down for at least another 2 hours until fixes can be applied."

Posted by The Crew on Aug. 27, 2017, 5 p.m.

KrdN6tM.jpg

Ahoy, mates!

Today, we are very excited to announce that a highly requested feature is now live! You and your crew can finally set sail and complete The Black Pearl Boss Battle!

Battle your way through a secret Navy outpost to free Jack Sparrow’s most prized possession! You can access the encounter by completing The Black Pearl Story Quest in your journal. Once you have recruited all of Jack’s crew members, Joshamee Gibbs will give you access to a special Treasure Map, located in the Lookout Panel (L). Start a crew with yer mates, click “Recover the Black Pearl” and you’ll be transported into the battle! Good luck!

“But what if I haven’t completed the quest yet?” Now matey, why in the world have you not completed the tedious epic repetitive adventurous experience that is The Black Pearl Story Quest?! Have no fear. If one of your friends has unlocked the Treasure Map, simply crew up with ‘em and you’re good to go!

And as an added bonus, every time you complete the boss battle, you have a chance of obtaining a rare potion. Ain’t that fancy!

Before we sign off, we just wanted to thank you all for your support! It’s been a blast working on this game and playing alongside you all! We have some exciting things coming up before the year is out. We can’t wait to reveal more soon!

Fair winds,

The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online
I can finally finish this quest after months of grinding out the repetitiveness!!! <3 <3 <3

@Remington Is that actually you? Like, is that a picture of you from a renaissance fair, or LARPing session?

Edit: Right as I hit save I realized I should have posted this question to your profile.

Are you getting the actual Battle? I'm getting this-->

Attachments

• Black Pearl Boss Battle - Copy.jpg
    Black Pearl Boss Battle - Copy.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 223
@Remington Is that actually you? Like, is that a picture of you from a renaissance fair, or LARPing session?

Edit: Right as I hit save I realized I should have posted this question to your profile.
No worries Sky Kiwi :) Yes that is really me in my 16th Century grotesque plate and chain mail armor. It was fashioned after a real suit from the early 1500's by MacKenzie Smith 20 years ago... He produced it entirely by hand in his smithy and it took nine months to complete. (now-a-days most 'smiths' use machines to hammer the metal and it is not always tempered well or of the best quality) ... Each piece was meticulously crafted to fit me and bears his maker's mark. Sadly he has retired. The plate, chain, leather, gambeson, sword, shield and accessories combined weigh nearly 150 pounds. I actually have an album under my profile that contains quite a few pictures of me wearing it at several events. I add pictures to the album occasionally. There are also some fun pictures where I photo shopped myself into movies and themes that I liked like monty python and The Lord of the Rings. So feel free to pop by and check that out if you wish. Have a great day! :) .......... (quick edit... The helm was not forged by Mr. MacKenzie, it was purchased separately)

No worries Sky Kiwi :) Yes that is really me in my 16th Century grotesque plate and chain mail armor. It was fashioned after a real suit from the early 1500's by MacKenzie Smith 20 years ago... He produced it entirely by hand in his smithy and it took nine months to complete. (now-a-days most 'smiths' use machines to hammer the metal and it is not always tempered well or of the best quality) ... Each piece was meticulously crafted to fit me and bears his maker's mark. Sadly he has retired. The plate, chain, leather, gambeson, sword, shield and accessories combined weigh nearly 150 pounds. I actually have an album under my profile that contains quite a few pictures of me wearing it at several events. I add pictures to the album occasionally. There are also some fun pictures where I photo shopped myself into movies and themes that I liked like monty python and The Lord of the Rings. So feel free to pop by and check that out if you wish. Have a great day! :) .......... (quick edit... The helm was not forged by Mr. MacKenzie, it was purchased separately)
I now consider you approximately 240% more awesome.

Back