Blog Post RECLAIM THE PEARL!

did you email them about it? support@tlopo.com can't fix it if they don't know about it
Oh yes , Not much of a reply just said yeah we know about it ........ Was bad enough I got to L30 before I could get past Barbossa Gun bumble and I did every trick In the book to get past the cut scene ! lol

Oh yes , Not much of a reply just said yeah we know about it ........ Was bad enough I got to L30 before I could get past Barbossa Gun bumble and I did every trick In the book to get past the cut scene ! lol

wow... I know several others had issues with the gun thing. I wonder what would be causing the issue though. One of my alts had the gun issue. I just deleted it and tried again til I got the gun

I'm a Hard Core to get things Ironed out though ! This was on my 5th Pirate . The first time I got kicked to Desk top I logged back In and went and got the Free gun . Still kicked me everytime ... maybe 200 or more , trying this or that or that and this or pulling my hair ! :)

I have a question about the Pearl quest. If I get a crew together of guild mates, can I then click the "lookout-treasure map" button or do I have to wait for anonymous crew to respond to the "lookout" for crew?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Going to answer this myself, because some guild members and I formed a crew, then we took off for the pearl quest. It was a blast!

Last edited:
@ThunderStorms if it makes you feel any better, I won't be able to finish it either, going by what others have said about the difficulty it looks like it won't be solo-able :(

I love your avatar btw :thumbsup:
I'm wondering why you would need to solo the Pearl? I never tried it in POTCO but I recall doing it with two friends quite often. My guess is that it can be done with two but I can't remember very well so my guess is not very well informed:) It was a boss battle that I did like to repeat, very fun, I can't wait to try it in TLOPO.

@Eric Sailcutter because mostly I play alone or with 1 other person and I've seen posts where people couldn't kill the bridges with 6+ people :(
I'm sure people would be happy to do it with you if you invite them, I would. Even strangers would often accept an invite for it. Of course when I was doing it with three we were all quite competent lvl 30 cannoneers and still occasionally failed when the captain, usually me, failed to position the Pearl correctly and/or quickly enough. I still feel It was likely possible to do it with two but I may be mistaken???

Hey Grace, I tried soloing the Black Pearl Boss Battle a couple of times and am very certain it can be done with 2 people. I think I could solo it if I had a Rev Ram. On my second attempt I got out to the Goliath but had not destroyed one of the towers on the first bridge which caused it to glitch on me. Much depends on whether the Goliath behaves the same as it did in POTCO, if it does then solo is an option, when rams are working, for sure.

Back